First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Most original video game weapon.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
whoa so many links. I think the Key-blade from Kingdom Hearts was pretty original.
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/09
?
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Meh, turned out to be spammage. Maybe we can actually get a discussion going in spite of that, and maybe the mods can delete the first two posts.

Anyway, I think the most original weapons can be found in the Guilty Gear series. But maybe that's because I'm biased.

I think it could be Millia's hair, ABA's huge key (and the fact that it's her husband are extra points), Bridget's yo-yo, and well.... Dizzy... since she is a weapon but I'll just say her wings. I honestly believe that is clever concept though it some way cliche.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
Why are u guys so mad? It's not spam, those are my favorite websites. I'm a cool guy, I have nothing to do with spam.

Cheers
231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
i think lucifer and pandora box from dmc 4 were awesome
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

y8gamesy8 wrote:

Why are u guys so mad? It's not spam, those are my favorite websites. I'm a cool guy, I have nothing to do with spam.

Cheers


No one's mad. You made a topic title about weapons and then you posted numerous sites that had nothing to do with the topic, that's spam.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


y8gamesy8 wrote:

Why are u guys so mad? It's not spam, those are my favorite websites. I'm a cool guy, I have nothing to do with spam.

Cheers


No one's mad. You made a topic title about weapons and then you posted numerous sites that had nothing to do with the topic, that's spam.


I'm sorry!
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
it wasn't a weapon but an accessory in disgea you can get a horse penis
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

toaster501 wrote:

it wasn't a weapon but an accessory in disgea you can get a horse penis


If it wasn't a weapon... why mention it...?
Not trying to be a d*ck, just wondering.
1655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / california
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


toaster501 wrote:

it wasn't a weapon but an accessory in disgea you can get a horse penis


If it wasn't a weapon... why mention it...?
Not trying to be a d*ck, just wondering.


it was an equipable item in game i thought it was quite funny



12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
Pandora.

It's a briefcase that has 666 forms.
yeah...
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown Planet
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
I thought it was weird/cool that Lulu from Final Fantasy X had a physical attack where she sent a doll over to whatever she was fighting and it would kick it for her. Weird but fun
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / somewhere doing s...
Offline
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Keyblade?
Eehhh I cant think of anything right now
10256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
The Keyblade definitely.
Gravity Gun
Pandora's Box
Gunblade
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.