First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply I Hate Boys! chapter 2
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
looks like everyone sucks at drawling! well so do i! anyway good luck with the drawling! cant wait to see them! but don't rush!
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my dream
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ahlor wrote:


xBlackRosex wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

T-T wah! That's really sad. your doing great with this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ^-^


SHANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR LEAVING A COMMENT AGAIN AND READING IT!!!! im sooo happy that u liked it >.< it makes me wanna do it more, but right now im going to pratice drawing them TT~TT i really suck at drawing.....



same here but i have a good dtory in my head but i suck a drawing



me too TT~TT but even if u suck at drawing keep on trying u don't have to be good at drawing, im going to draw Ko-chan ^ ^ i'll show it to u when im done ok?


well my frend want 2 do a manga but doesnt have a story but is really good at drawing n since i have a story n she can draw we decided 2 do it 2gether
Member
7108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / yooou stalkerr! :O
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
WAHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!! HEHEHEHEHE I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

fusiongirl50 wrote:

wahhh!!!! kawaii! did u really make this up? its amazing. i wish it was a real manga XD plz put up some more soon!!


thank u >.< im really happy, im going to post up the 3rd chapter right now ^ ^ plz read it even if u dont like it

Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

sunfire55 wrote:

looks like everyone sucks at drawling! well so do i! anyway good luck with the drawling! cant wait to see them! but don't rush!


hahahha.....
im getting kinda scared now......but i will try i already drew Ko-chan hope u like it when i post it up later
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

xBlackRosex wrote:


ahlor wrote:


xBlackRosex wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

T-T wah! That's really sad. your doing great with this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ^-^


SHANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR LEAVING A COMMENT AGAIN AND READING IT!!!! im sooo happy that u liked it >.< it makes me wanna do it more, but right now im going to pratice drawing them TT~TT i really suck at drawing.....



same here but i have a good dtory in my head but i suck a drawing



me too TT~TT but even if u suck at drawing keep on trying u don't have to be good at drawing, im going to draw Ko-chan ^ ^ i'll show it to u when im done ok?


well my frend want 2 do a manga but doesnt have a story but is really good at drawing n since i have a story n she can draw we decided 2 do it 2gether


WOW!!!!! REALLY??? that soo KOOL!!! u should do it GO FOR IT!!! i wanna see it, i'll be looking forward to it plzzz tell me when u have it >.< can't wait
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

anime_freak101 wrote:

WAHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!! HEHEHEHEHE I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON


YAY!!!!! u like it too me sooo very happy =) and thanks very much for commenting it
Posted 3/29/08
so sad... kanashi ne!!~ =(.. i feel like cryin!!!! uwah!!!! im lookin forward to ur next chapter!! =]
Member
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my dream
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ahlor wrote:


xBlackRosex wrote:


ahlor wrote:


xBlackRosex wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

T-T wah! That's really sad. your doing great with this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ^-^


SHANK U SOOOO MUCH FOR LEAVING A COMMENT AGAIN AND READING IT!!!! im sooo happy that u liked it >.< it makes me wanna do it more, but right now im going to pratice drawing them TT~TT i really suck at drawing.....



same here but i have a good dtory in my head but i suck a drawing



me too TT~TT but even if u suck at drawing keep on trying u don't have to be good at drawing, im going to draw Ko-chan ^ ^ i'll show it to u when im done ok?


well my frend want 2 do a manga but doesnt have a story but is really good at drawing n since i have a story n she can draw we decided 2 do it 2gether


WOW!!!!! REALLY??? that soo KOOL!!! u should do it GO FOR IT!!! i wanna see it, i'll be looking forward to it plzzz tell me when u have it >.< can't wait


well i do have one probleme i dunno know how 2 divide my story in chapter n my story doest really have place where my caracter talk well at least at the bigining it like tat
Member
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my houseeee =)
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ahlor wrote:


fusiongirl50 wrote:

wahhh!!!! kawaii! did u really make this up? its amazing. i wish it was a real manga XD plz put up some more soon!!


thank u >.< im really happy, im going to post up the 3rd chapter right now ^ ^ plz read it even if u dont like it



really?? yay! and of course i'll read bcuz i love it XD
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

fusiongirl50 wrote:

wahhh!!!! kawaii! did u really make this up? its amazing. i wish it was a real manga XD plz put up some more soon!!



thanks you!!!! i was really surprise i didnt think people would actually read it, it makes me reall happy
Member
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my houseeee =)
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

ahlor wrote:


fusiongirl50 wrote:

wahhh!!!! kawaii! did u really make this up? its amazing. i wish it was a real manga XD plz put up some more soon!!



thanks you!!!! i was really surprise i didnt think people would actually read it, it makes me reall happy


hehe no problemo! ^^ and i bet it does XD it rocks
Member
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box =P
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i like ur story...ko-chan is soo innocent and kawaii!!, but if it was only seein her boyfriend cheat on her she shudnt hav hated boys so much.. if i were writin a story, i wud hav had somthin bad happen right after, like some boys pushin her into the hole, bcuz then she wud hate boyz even more~~ but the story is still really cute and the plot is really interestin!!!
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Awww, that's soo sad, but its sweet and funny at the same time >< Really good job!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

so sad... kanashi ne!!~ =(.. i feel like cryin!!!! uwah!!!! im lookin forward to ur next chapter!! =]


thanks u!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.