First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
anime licining?
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Cr4zY_AnIm3f4n wrote:

OMG THE PERSON WHO LICENSED THE ANIMES ARE CRAZY. THE ANIME KIRARIN REVOLUTION DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING DISGUSTIN IN IT OR ANYTHING WRONG. MANY PPL WERE WAITIN PATIENTLY FOR EP 60, THEN SUDDENLY THOSE STUPID PPL JUST LICENSED IT. OMFG WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!!! :fury:


Maybe since its popular, the company wants some money for their work instead of having you guys leeching off it?
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Darkwiz34 wrote:


Cr4zY_AnIm3f4n wrote:

OMG THE PERSON WHO LICENSED THE ANIMES ARE CRAZY. THE ANIME KIRARIN REVOLUTION DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING DISGUSTIN IN IT OR ANYTHING WRONG. MANY PPL WERE WAITIN PATIENTLY FOR EP 60, THEN SUDDENLY THOSE STUPID PPL JUST LICENSED IT. OMFG WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM!!! :fury:


Maybe since its popular, the company wants some money for their work instead of having you guys leeching off it?


Yeah seriously. So many people on this site are so selfish and don't stop to think and realize what licensing is for.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

animeaddictx wrote:

lol crunchyroll is sure gonna lose more than 50% of its people cause naruto and bleach isnt here no more.


If that were true, then there would be even more of these theads (if you can even imagine that.) Really though, CR is losing 5%, max.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
holy shit. attention whore.

btw your spelling sucks :/
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I think, maybe, just maybe...Half of the noobs saying licensing is crazy, don't even know what licensing is...
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
WELL SINCE THOSE " PPL " REMOVED KIRARIN REVOLUTION I THINK MUST PPL WOULD BE UPSET. THEY HAVE BEEN W8TIN PATIENTLY N NOW ITS ALL RUIN.
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

MelancholyofChase wrote:

I think, maybe, just maybe...Half of the noobs saying licensing is crazy, don't even know what licensing is...


LOL, try 95% of them.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

rugal08 wrote:

what's the point? Well we get to have intellectual conversations with each other!


This is your idea of a intelligent conversation? I think that these threads are far beyond "intelligent" and "conversation."
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


rugal08 wrote:

what's the point? Well we get to have intellectual conversations with each other!


This is your idea of a intelligent conversation? I think that these threads are far beyond "intelligent" and "conversation."


err i started this to haha=)
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Cr4zY_AnIm3f4n wrote:

WELL SINCE THOSE " PPL " REMOVED KIRARIN REVOLUTION I THINK MUST PPL WOULD BE UPSET. THEY HAVE BEEN W8TIN PATIENTLY N NOW ITS ALL RUIN.


Are you trying to demonize the anime industry for making money?
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

feonateresa wrote:


MelancholyofChase wrote:

I think, maybe, just maybe...Half of the noobs saying licensing is crazy, don't even know what licensing is...


LOL, try 95% of them.


lol w,.eim confused
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Cr4zY_AnIm3f4n wrote:

WELL SINCE THOSE " PPL " REMOVED KIRARIN REVOLUTION I THINK MUST PPL WOULD BE UPSET. THEY HAVE BEEN W8TIN PATIENTLY N NOW ITS ALL RUIN.


What ever happened to good ol' glorious patronage? Why are you all sad about Kirarin being removed, if you love it so much support it rather than leeching off it like every other free loader. Anyway, people's families, jobs, income ride on this.
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Cr4zY_AnIm3f4n wrote:

WELL SINCE THOSE " PPL " REMOVED KIRARIN REVOLUTION I THINK MUST PPL WOULD BE UPSET. THEY HAVE BEEN W8TIN PATIENTLY N NOW ITS ALL RUIN.


Are you trying to demonize the anime industry for making money?


likem money luers
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 3/29/08
I feel really sorry for the forum mods
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


rugal08 wrote:

what's the point? Well we get to have intellectual conversations with each other!


This is your idea of a intelligent conversation? I think that these threads are far beyond "intelligent" and "conversation."


err i started this to haha=)


By starting this, it shows how intelligent you really are...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.