Created by luna-chan4311
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
This is so unfair... who has the best voice?
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
SATOSHI!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/29/08
How is this unfair?
Wrong section!
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
unfair??? what?
Posted 3/29/08
this is unfair, Miyavi isnt on here
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in MUAHAHAHAHHAHA...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
this not fair!!! where is YOMI from Naitomea??? i'm not really a great fan of him but yeah...XD
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
kay????
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
I dont get it...
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

hapkidousa wrote:

I dont get it...


Yeah,I agree with u I dont get this
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

cnw64 wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

I dont get it...


Yeah,I agree with u I dont get this ;)


I don't think anyone does...
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Um.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

hapkidousa wrote:


cnw64 wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

I dont get it...


Yeah,I agree with u I dont get this ;)


I don't think anyone does...


Yeah ur right the person that just posted didn't get it either
9364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

cnw64 wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:


cnw64 wrote:


hapkidousa wrote:

I dont get it...


Yeah,I agree with u I dont get this ;)


I don't think anyone does...


Yeah ur right the person that just posted didn't get it either :)


lol...
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Ruki
25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/7/11
Shou- Alice Nine
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.