First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
"Worst Anime" Award Nominees
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / H Land
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
they better be epic after all that charging phase!
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Naruto
I only find the beginning of it interesting and thats what gets you hooked, but there are too many fillers and the arcs are pointless and they should just skip to whats actually important rather than wasting airtime on random misions that don't even tie in the original plot line. Also some of the characters annoy me *cough* sakura *cough*

Pokemon
The first season or so is cool, but as the series goes on with the new characters and pokemon, it become less interesting and boring and the new pokemon don't have that flair the old ones do. Plus how long will the main characters stay the same age never accomplishing their goals after a bazillion seasons during the many years its been running. By now you'd think pikachu is like super stong but i saw one episode of season 10 and pikachu was beaten easily by a (newcomer?)


Well, these are just my opinions but it really depends on your taste in what you like and every person has a different opinion.
3376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
hmmm after reading all the posts I've come to one conclusion.... underaged/prepubesant teens love Naruto/shippuden. What the hell. Watch other anime's instead sticking to Naruto damn it! *sigh* so tired.... damn you!
2907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in your closet :]
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
strawberry panic... i hate it
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
ehhhhhhhhhhhh stop baggin naruto the creator did their best to keep it alive if u think it crap u try make one, errrr
im just saying, anyway mine will have to go to
DBZ and DBGT
PS. i dont always watch naruto gto FTW
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Ami-chann wrote:

One Piece
Naruto is awesome


fail?

yes

that was not bright to say One Piece :/
you are going to get bashed badly.

Naruto Shippuden*
is the worst
if you want reasons i will give you them but i am lazy at the moment.


No he's not going to be bashed badly, this is the fucking internet, he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants nobody will do shit. Just like how I'm gonna call you a fucking moron, you can't do shit to me at all. Stupid prick.
Naruto Shippuden, is sadly. Not the worst. You're just wrong, now shut the fuck up you ignorant weedfucking rat.
Also, let's hear these "reasons"


lmao
finally someone challenging to bash :O
i give you some props for standing up for what you believe in

Okay here my reason you little shit :o
and btw saying bad words in every sentence really loses it's power :D
just a heads up in the future.

Naruto Shippuden is the worst

Have you even seen an episode at all?

i have sadly seen at least 40 episodes of it
and holy crap all it is just talking here and there and then a flashback.[This is all in the period of like 4 episodes]
There fights last like 7 episodes[Saosri battle lasted many episodes with flashback and talking.]

Don't get me started from episodes 41 and beyond[seen small parts of the episodes. They are really just streching the Naruto vs Sasuke thing and nothing really happens when they first meet.
Now you ignorant prick
gtfo.


What the fuck is this nonsense? I was actually referring to the manga since it's got much more action and hardly bullshit time delays. And no, swearing at pricks like you doesn't lose any credit because you're not much better, in fact all you do is prioritize your own pathetic preferences over somebody elses, it's not only ignorant but also arrogant you stupid excuse for an overgrown child.

And actually, I will get you started on episode 41 and beyond. Ready, set, go!
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

oogummioo wrote:

Naruto
I only find the beginning of it interesting and thats what gets you hooked, but there are too many fillers and the arcs are pointless and they should just skip to whats actually important rather than wasting airtime on random misions that don't even tie in the original plot line. Also some of the characters annoy me *cough* sakura *cough*

Pokemon
The first season or so is cool, but as the series goes on with the new characters and pokemon, it become less interesting and boring and the new pokemon don't have that flair the old ones do. Plus how long will the main characters stay the same age never accomplishing their goals after a bazillion seasons during the many years its been running. By now you'd think pikachu is like super stong but i saw one episode of season 10 and pikachu was beaten easily by a (newcomer?)


Well, these are just my opinions but it really depends on your taste in what you like and every person has a different opinion.


i totally agree well definitely wiht the pokemon part but i kinda liked the movies but the series sucked! and naruto i like the beginning and i stopped liking it because there were juss too many fillers and there are stupid narutards who are completely obssessed with naruto and need to get a life changed my mind about it.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

echo123456 wrote:

No he's not going to be bashed badly, this is the fucking internet, he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants nobody will do shit. Just like how I'm gonna call you a fucking moron, you can't do shit to me at all. Stupid prick.
Naruto Shippuden, is sadly. Not the worst. You're just wrong, now shut the fuck up you ignorant weedfucking rat.
Also, let's hear these "reasons"


Reasons? There are tons of reasons. It's predictable. As I stated earlier, everytime Naruto gets in trouble, "ZOMG! RASENGAN! KYUUBI!" Also, who didn't predict that the 4th was Naruto's father? As I also stated earlier, EVERYTHING the author pushed for in the first part went to shit in the second part. Other villages, more techniques, hard work, even the storyline went to shit. You said you followed the manga. Itachi wanted Sasuke to get the mangekyou so he can take his eyes. Why the fuck did Itachi go after Sasuke's eyes if he didn't have them yet? Plot hole? Or how about chuunins beating S ranked missing nins that not even jounins can beat? Plot hole?
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever u live
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Naruto Shiipuuden. I get the storyline but it takes like two episodes for Naruto to go from one end of the hallway to the other and there are so many pointless flashbacks in between.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / district28
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
niea 7!
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

echo123456 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Ami-chann wrote:

One Piece
Naruto is awesome


fail?

yes

that was not bright to say One Piece :/
you are going to get bashed badly.

Naruto Shippuden*
is the worst
if you want reasons i will give you them but i am lazy at the moment.


No he's not going to be bashed badly, this is the fucking internet, he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants nobody will do shit. Just like how I'm gonna call you a fucking moron, you can't do shit to me at all. Stupid prick.
Naruto Shippuden, is sadly. Not the worst. You're just wrong, now shut the fuck up you ignorant weedfucking rat.
Also, let's hear these "reasons"


lmao
finally someone challenging to bash :O
i give you some props for standing up for what you believe in

Okay here my reason you little shit :o
and btw saying bad words in every sentence really loses it's power :D
just a heads up in the future.

Naruto Shippuden is the worst

Have you even seen an episode at all?

i have sadly seen at least 40 episodes of it
and holy crap all it is just talking here and there and then a flashback.[This is all in the period of like 4 episodes]
There fights last like 7 episodes[Saosri battle lasted many episodes with flashback and talking.]

Don't get me started from episodes 41 and beyond[seen small parts of the episodes. They are really just streching the Naruto vs Sasuke thing and nothing really happens when they first meet.
Now you ignorant prick
gtfo.


What the fuck is this nonsense? I was actually referring to the manga since it's got much more action and hardly bullshit time delays. And no, swearing at pricks like you doesn't lose any credit because you're not much better, in fact all you do is prioritize your own pathetic preferences over somebody elses, it's not only ignorant but also arrogant you stupid excuse for an overgrown child.

And actually, I will get you started on episode 41 and beyond. Ready, set, go!


What the hell?
when did you say anything about the manga.
You are the one making no fucking sense.

I will agree that the manga of Naruto destroys the anime
but if you are talking about anime which i believe is different from Manga
then Naruto is the worst anime.

The last sentence of your post makes absolutely no sense.



1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

blu3g wrote:


echo123456 wrote:

No he's not going to be bashed badly, this is the fucking internet, he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants nobody will do shit. Just like how I'm gonna call you a fucking moron, you can't do shit to me at all. Stupid prick.
Naruto Shippuden, is sadly. Not the worst. You're just wrong, now shut the fuck up you ignorant weedfucking rat.
Also, let's hear these "reasons"


Reasons? There are tons of reasons. It's predictable. As I stated earlier, everytime Naruto gets in trouble, "ZOMG! RASENGAN! KYUUBI!" Also, who didn't predict that the 4th was Naruto's father? As I also stated earlier, EVERYTHING the author pushed for in the first part went to shit in the second part. Other villages, more techniques, hard work, even the storyline went to shit. You said you followed the manga. Itachi wanted Sasuke to get the mangekyou so he can take his eyes. Why the fuck did Itachi go after Sasuke's eyes if he didn't have them yet? Plot hole? Or how about chuunins beating S ranked missing nins that not even jounins can beat? Plot hole?


What the fuck are you blabbering on about? Type proper sentences so at least i can understand what the fuck you're trying to explain. I get that you see flaws in Shippuden, just explain the details as opposed to tipping out your rubbish can onto the floor and hoping i somehow understand. Amateur.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


Ami-chann wrote:

One Piece
Naruto is awesome


fail?

yes

that was not bright to say One Piece :/
you are going to get bashed badly.

Naruto Shippuden*
is the worst
if you want reasons i will give you them but i am lazy at the moment.


No he's not going to be bashed badly, this is the fucking internet, he can do or say whatever the fuck he wants nobody will do shit. Just like how I'm gonna call you a fucking moron, you can't do shit to me at all. Stupid prick.
Naruto Shippuden, is sadly. Not the worst. You're just wrong, now shut the fuck up you ignorant weedfucking rat.
Also, let's hear these "reasons"


lmao
finally someone challenging to bash :O
i give you some props for standing up for what you believe in

Okay here my reason you little shit :o
and btw saying bad words in every sentence really loses it's power :D
just a heads up in the future.

Naruto Shippuden is the worst

Have you even seen an episode at all?

i have sadly seen at least 40 episodes of it
and holy crap all it is just talking here and there and then a flashback.[This is all in the period of like 4 episodes]
There fights last like 7 episodes[Saosri battle lasted many episodes with flashback and talking.]

Don't get me started from episodes 41 and beyond[seen small parts of the episodes. They are really just streching the Naruto vs Sasuke thing and nothing really happens when they first meet.
Now you ignorant prick
gtfo.


What the fuck is this nonsense? I was actually referring to the manga since it's got much more action and hardly bullshit time delays. And no, swearing at pricks like you doesn't lose any credit because you're not much better, in fact all you do is prioritize your own pathetic preferences over somebody elses, it's not only ignorant but also arrogant you stupid excuse for an overgrown child.

And actually, I will get you started on episode 41 and beyond. Ready, set, go!


What the hell?
when did you say anything about the manga.
You are the one making no fucking sense.

I will agree that the manga of Naruto destroys the anime
but if you are talking about anime which i believe is different from Manga
then Naruto is the worst anime.

The last sentence of your post makes absolutely no sense.





You really are fucked in the head. Sigh.

Don't get me started from episodes 41 and beyond

Then i replied with

And actually, I will get you started on episode 41 and beyond. Ready, set, go!

It makes perfect sense you retard. Pay attention, or is your mind too feeble to keep up?
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

echo123456 wrote:

What the fuck are you blabbering on about? Type proper sentences so at least i can understand what the fuck you're trying to explain. I get that you see flaws in Shippuden, just explain the details as opposed to tipping out your rubbish can onto the floor and hoping i somehow understand. Amateur.


Well, it looks like a retard like you can't read proper sentences. I did write them out properly, but just didn't capitalize the first letters in my sentences. Fuckin retard. If you're going to flame, do it properly because you just made yourself look like a fucking noob.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Inuyasha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.