First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Read this sweet story and comment^^
Posted 3/29/08

n_n303 wrote:

i got this in a chain letter, way back when. Yeah yeah, its cute and mushy and the moral of the story is you shouldnt be afraid of confessing your feelings. blah blah blaah
Which some of these people really need to learn, and stop making lovey dovey threads and stop whining "oohh i dont know how to confess to dis girl i lyk. omg wat should i dooo shud i ask her out? i dunno if she lykes me... datz why i'm makin a forum on an anime stream site" eeiissh! ... =____=


yp how r ya
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Lol. Looks like a typical storyline for a shitty chick flick.


The only shitty chick flicks are the ones that boys enjoy, this one looks like a box office hit.


Such as? This storyline is typical. If anything its like a down-graded version from Korean movies where they both have a stupid tragic death.


I thought Stranger Than Fiction might fall into this category. Koreans are realists, thats how shit works in the real word son!


First off, don't call me fucking son. Second, this is too pathetic for it to actually be true considering they were best friends. Also Korean movies are all fucking coincidental and all of it is way to dramatic.


First off, son... lets not get defensive. Second, I didn't actually read the story so I couldn't comment on this remark. Also Korean movies are similar to cinema anywhere else in the world, and all of your posts are way to dramatic. That is all.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / H Land
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
If I had a heart, that would have touched it........
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I'm really sorry... but I couldn't feel any emotion from that. I guess I have no heart. :3
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
its indented like that cause its a poem, those indicate stanzas in the poem. A very well written poem too , sweet yet sorrowful . I like it lol
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Lol. Looks like a typical storyline for a shitty chick flick.


The only shitty chick flicks are the ones that boys enjoy, this one looks like a box office hit.


Such as? This storyline is typical. If anything its like a down-graded version from Korean movies where they both have a stupid tragic death.


I thought Stranger Than Fiction might fall into this category. Koreans are realists, thats how shit works in the real word son!


First off, don't call me fucking son. Second, this is too pathetic for it to actually be true considering they were best friends. Also Korean movies are all fucking coincidental and all of it is way to dramatic.


First off, son... lets not get defensive. Second, I didn't actually read the story so I couldn't comment on this remark. Also Korean movies are similar to cinema anywhere else in the world, and all of your posts are way to dramatic. That is all.


Would you like a lesson on dramatic kiddo or maybe a definition of it? If you haven't read the fucking story I suggest you shut the fuck up considering you're speaking out of your ass.
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
in a way it doesnt make me cry since they didnt confess to each other but i guess it is pretty sad.
Posted 3/29/08
wow people have a heart...lmao
5400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Waiting for Yuji...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I guess it's a sad story. But somehow I don't feel sad. LOL. >.<
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
It's one of those "would've had a happy ending if one of them actually confessed" stories. It's sad the first time, but gets a bit annoying later on.
2791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 哈哈哈//\\哈哈哈
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Sad story. I could see it happening. Fear puts limits on to many things, better to risk to love than not ever experience anything at all. haha.. the normal cliques~
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Lol. Looks like a typical storyline for a shitty chick flick.


The only shitty chick flicks are the ones that boys enjoy, this one looks like a box office hit.


Such as? This storyline is typical. If anything its like a down-graded version from Korean movies where they both have a stupid tragic death.


I thought Stranger Than Fiction might fall into this category. Koreans are realists, thats how shit works in the real word son!


First off, don't call me fucking son. Second, this is too pathetic for it to actually be true considering they were best friends. Also Korean movies are all fucking coincidental and all of it is way to dramatic.


First off, son... lets not get defensive. Second, I didn't actually read the story so I couldn't comment on this remark. Also Korean movies are similar to cinema anywhere else in the world, and all of your posts are way to dramatic. That is all.


Would you like a lesson on dramatic kiddo or maybe a definition of it? If you haven't read the fucking story I suggest you shut the fuck up considering you're speaking out of your ass.


Seems like I am getting a lesson now! If I didn't know better I might mistake you for the lead in one of these crazy stories. You aren't mad, are you? T_T Could you send me a picture of yourself so I know what to look for when I'm in the dictionary trying to find "dramatic"? Thanks <3
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
my my, isnt this ^ entertaining
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Lol. Looks like a typical storyline for a shitty chick flick.


The only shitty chick flicks are the ones that boys enjoy, this one looks like a box office hit.


Such as? This storyline is typical. If anything its like a down-graded version from Korean movies where they both have a stupid tragic death.


I thought Stranger Than Fiction might fall into this category. Koreans are realists, thats how shit works in the real word son!


First off, don't call me fucking son. Second, this is too pathetic for it to actually be true considering they were best friends. Also Korean movies are all fucking coincidental and all of it is way to dramatic.


First off, son... lets not get defensive. Second, I didn't actually read the story so I couldn't comment on this remark. Also Korean movies are similar to cinema anywhere else in the world, and all of your posts are way to dramatic. That is all.


Would you like a lesson on dramatic kiddo or maybe a definition of it? If you haven't read the fucking story I suggest you shut the fuck up considering you're speaking out of your ass.


Seems like I am getting a lesson now! If I didn't know better I might mistake you for the lead in one of these crazy stories. You aren't mad, are you? T_T Could you send me a picture of yourself so I know what to look for when I'm in the dictionary trying to find "dramatic"? Thanks <3


Mad? No. Annoyed? Yes. At you? Nope.
Dramatic:
1. of or pertaining to the drama.
2. employing the form or manner of the drama.
3. characteristic of or appropriate to the drama, esp. in involving conflict or contrast; vivid; moving: dramatic colors; a dramatic speech.
4. highly effective; striking: The silence following his impassioned speech was dramatic.

Dictionary.com~
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


memphit wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Lol. Looks like a typical storyline for a shitty chick flick.


The only shitty chick flicks are the ones that boys enjoy, this one looks like a box office hit.


Such as? This storyline is typical. If anything its like a down-graded version from Korean movies where they both have a stupid tragic death.


I thought Stranger Than Fiction might fall into this category. Koreans are realists, thats how shit works in the real word son!


First off, don't call me fucking son. Second, this is too pathetic for it to actually be true considering they were best friends. Also Korean movies are all fucking coincidental and all of it is way to dramatic.


First off, son... lets not get defensive. Second, I didn't actually read the story so I couldn't comment on this remark. Also Korean movies are similar to cinema anywhere else in the world, and all of your posts are way to dramatic. That is all.


Would you like a lesson on dramatic kiddo or maybe a definition of it? If you haven't read the fucking story I suggest you shut the fuck up considering you're speaking out of your ass.


Seems like I am getting a lesson now! If I didn't know better I might mistake you for the lead in one of these crazy stories. You aren't mad, are you? T_T Could you send me a picture of yourself so I know what to look for when I'm in the dictionary trying to find "dramatic"? Thanks <3


Mad? No. Annoyed? Yes. At you? Nope.
Dramatic:
1. of or pertaining to the drama.
2. employing the form or manner of the drama.
3. characteristic of or appropriate to the drama, esp. in involving conflict or contrast; vivid; moving: dramatic colors; a dramatic speech.
4. highly effective; striking: The silence following his impassioned speech was dramatic.

Dictionary.com~


PERFECT! Even though you were mostly quoting in this last post, it was just as "dramatic" as your previous entries! (pardon the pun) I'm going to sleep, good night love <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.