First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kirarin Revoltuion Licensed!!
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere i belong
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:

yeah this stinks. i want naruto!!!


yes i want naruto too!!! lets bring him back!


yeah lets do it!
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere i belong
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:

yeah this stinks. i want naruto!!!


yes i want naruto too!!! lets bring him back!


yeah lets do it!


totally!!!!
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere i belong
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:

yeah this stinks. i want naruto!!!


yes i want naruto too!!! lets bring him back!


yeah lets do it!


totally!!!!


swweeeeeetttt..
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Somewhere i belong
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:


superlonely wrote:

yeah this stinks. i want naruto!!!


yes i want naruto too!!! lets bring him back!


yeah lets do it!


totally!!!!


swweeeeeetttt..


radical
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the beautiful cit...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
dude not only is this a pointless thread but theres so many duplicates alreadii
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

kittycat_2312 wrote:

They honestly CANT do this!!! first Naruto (all of it) then Bleach THEN death note!!!! They cant keep removing anime!!!! Next thing you know your gonna have to pay to watch ANY anime!!! SOmone should complain!!!!!


Lol...just had to put that, I couldn't stop laughing after I read it. This quote made my day.
4299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / around the corner...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

sherwint1 wrote:


kittycat_2312 wrote:

They honestly CANT do this!!! first Naruto (all of it) then Bleach THEN death note!!!! They cant keep removing anime!!!! Next thing you know your gonna have to pay to watch ANY anime!!! SOmone should complain!!!!!


Lol...just had to put that, I couldn't stop laughing after I read it. This quote made my day.


i agree.. i cant stop laughing also... lol... besids.. they have their own problem.. like.. geneon is going bankrup lol... cuz on one buys their dvds.. n i wonder y.... LOL...
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
why?!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want kirarin revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Kairi_girl95 wrote:

why?!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want kirarin revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

1_rosette_3 wrote:

Everyone they have the episodes of Kirarin Revoultion subbed on youtube!!! it only has episodes 1 - 59 but u can watch them still so if u want u can go there and watch it just type in KR and than whatever episode u want to watch Example: *KR 26* ^_^ they should all have 3 parts


12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
It sooo bad!!!!!Why is it licensed?!
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / israel
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
BUT those eps allready here at crunchyroll and i watched it
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.............. why do they need to licensed it? why??!!!!!!! It's so great and cool <grool> T.T
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
this is bye bye forever for crunchyroll... every thing also license.. might as well close down this website!!! bleach!!! naruto!!!! now even kirarin!!! fucking hell man!!!
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
kirarin revolutoin is gone, naruto is gone, bleach is gone.... sooner or later, crunchyroll is gone. TT.TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.