First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Right and Wrong
26032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saudia Arabia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Right is whatever you can do without feeling guilty and the versa is correct..
Posted 3/30/08
Depends on the norms of your society...if its acceptable by the majority then it is right if not then wrong...exept for divine laws.
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
its simple.. if one day everyone thinks killing is right, then killing is right.

Right does not equal to good
Likewise...
Wrong does not equal to bad

Its just about majority and minority. Understands?
minority is wrong.
majority is right.

Get this into ur head, boy.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

yunzai wrote:

its simple.. if one day everyone thinks killing is right, then killing is right.

Right does not equal to good
Likewise...
Wrong does not equal to bad

Its just about majority and minority. Understands?
minority is wrong.
majority is right.

Get this into ur head, boy.


sir, its already in my head when i posted this... :o... i just want to know what others think :o... seems like most agrees with me...
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

CounterClockwise wrote:

right and wrong doesnt exist. They are merely meaningless words that do not explain anything


LOLLLLLL, you are wrong.
Posted 3/30/08
Right & Wrong is subjective.
What is right to one may be wrong to another.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


memphit wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

right and wrong doesnt exist. They are merely meaningless words that do not explain anything


LOLLLLLL, you are wrong.


No, i'm right >.< lol


THATS IMPOSSIBLE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN RIGHT AND WRONG! YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


memphit wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


memphit wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

right and wrong doesnt exist. They are merely meaningless words that do not explain anything


LOLLLLLL, you are wrong.


No, i'm right >.< lol


THATS IMPOSSIBLE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN RIGHT AND WRONG! YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! :P


No, when i say "i'm right" that means that i'm right, therefore meaning that i'm right, leading to the conclusion that i'm not wrong, which means that i'm right, but because i dont believe in right and wrong, i might be wrong but it's just 50/50 chance, so i'll just say that i'm right in order to avoid the fact that i'm contradicting myself. Therefore, i'm right


hes bascially sayin that u r not right nor wrong because u dont believe in it..... the fast that he said you are wrong is to get you to say u r right so that u can argue with him....
4974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
There is no good and bad, only those who define it as so.
Posted 3/30/08
There used to be a time when it was wrong to be smart for a woman (they got bruned as witches), now women are expected to find a career.
As times changes, so does the ideals for right or wrong.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

o0James0o wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


memphit wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:


memphit wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

right and wrong doesnt exist. They are merely meaningless words that do not explain anything


LOLLLLLL, you are wrong.


No, i'm right >.< lol


THATS IMPOSSIBLE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN RIGHT AND WRONG! YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! :P


No, when i say "i'm right" that means that i'm right, therefore meaning that i'm right, leading to the conclusion that i'm not wrong, which means that i'm right, but because i dont believe in right and wrong, i might be wrong but it's just 50/50 chance, so i'll just say that i'm right in order to avoid the fact that i'm contradicting myself. Therefore, i'm right


hes bascially sayin that u r not right nor wrong because u dont believe in it..... the fast that he said you are wrong is to get you to say u r right so that u can argue with him....


ORLY?

You are wrong too! YOU ARE ALL WRONG!
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

memphit wrote:

ORLY?

You are wrong too! YOU ARE ALL WRONG!


you believe i am wrong, yet i believe thou art wrong... so who is really wrong?...
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 3/30/08


when you walk on left side of the road, it makes you right.
when you walk on right side of the road, it makes you wrong.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

o0James0o wrote:


memphit wrote:

ORLY?

You are wrong too! YOU ARE ALL WRONG!


you believe i am wrong, yet i believe thou art wrong... so who is really wrong?...


From my perspective or yours? I am the self declared king of correctness, so you sir, would be in the wrong.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

memphit wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


memphit wrote:

ORLY?

You are wrong too! YOU ARE ALL WRONG!


you believe i am wrong, yet i believe thou art wrong... so who is really wrong?...


From my perspective or yours? I am the self declared king of correctness, so you sir, would be in the wrong.


and i am teh ruler of teh universe... therefore... if thou believe im wrong... id kill thee....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.