First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
im bored... Coe chat w me...
23814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
hello... coe add me as buddy..
& chat with me... '',

Guestbook
Posted 3/30/08
pls use the CHAT feature for this, not the forum.
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Ill chat with you, if you give me supply and demand ..... kinky pics hour 6 o clock sharp
23814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

thefinalword wrote:

pls use the CHAT feature for this, not the forum.


opps sori abt it.. '',
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

JJDynamite77 wrote:

Ill chat with you, if you give me supply and demand ..... kinky pics hour 6 o clock sharp


lol, supply and demand? sounding a bit like economics.

maybe i will add her if she does a costs and benefits analysis....
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:

Ill chat with you, if you give me supply and demand ..... kinky pics hour 6 o clock sharp


lol, supply and demand? sounding a bit like economics.

maybe i will add her if she does a costs and benefits analysis....


haha kinky pics, supply and demand, roast and toast ... whatever works as long as kinky pics is in there lol
Posted 3/30/08
huh...
Posted 3/30/08
LOL-----oh SURE i can try to chat--just try to speak normally=P
and make some sense, randomness is an issue,lol
so?
Posted 3/30/08
Hi aSL???
Posted 3/30/08
=_= hey....do you speak english?
im talking to the guy above me=P
Posted 3/30/08
no, I don't speak English ^_^
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Neither do I but American bears such a passing resemblance as to make the difference inconsequential to all but the most discerning of auditory devices. Such as the human ear!
3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / just about ... here.
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

ichi_ni240 wrote:

no, I don't speak English ^_^


lol... i'm joining the countdown... wonder how much time's left before this thread's gonna be locked...
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sheffield
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
NO! Chat with me! please! I need friends!

..

..



..

..

Jawk
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
lock it!!! lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.