First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [{] What Hurts The Most
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Ang3lAri3s wrote:

ok.. i posted this story in another thread cuz i didnt know this thread existed

I have a boy i like in school.. then I have 3 best friends.. now.. this boy.. i cant understand him.. ok.. i understand him.. lets get to the point.. he likes one of my best friends.. RARE!!!

well, i dont care that much though.. cuz.. its only LIKE.. not Love.. but I've grown to hate him but i dont express it when im with my friends.. only with him.. i ignore/avoid him.. well, sumtimes it cant be helped but chat a lil with him becuz my friends r around.. oh and we're still grade 6.. elementary.. so.. were still 11 and 12.. we as in my friends and the boy:sweatingbullets: ..

And theres another one who's going after my best friend.. the boyA and guyB are.. kind of.. fighting fighting.. lol.. boyA's biggest move is giving my best friend a bracelet ..he's kida fast y' know.. and my best friend wears it often..I also tease her bout it

oh and i didnt post this in the other thread.. i also thought he liked me cuz one time, we had a group meeting at his house.. we were bout 4 ppl there.. him included.. while the other 2 were talking talking he smiled at me.. and.. cant help but smile back.. i hate him


well dear ..hehe i don't think u hate him..from what u posted here..hehe u like him...and u're kind of jealous of him because he likes ur bestfriend...avoiding and ignoring him..it's a proof...the other one is that u couldn't not smile to him...hehe..it's just my opinion..but...here;s the thing..u thought he likes u ... u.ve seen him changing his mind and liking ur bestfriend...u ignored him that means u was jealous...deep down u wish that ur best friend choose the other guy(the one who gave her the bracelet)
maybe i seem a little to forward ..what can i say...u have to sort out ur feelings first..hope this will help u..and remember it's just my opinion..hehe ^__^
Member
4917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a far away kin...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

alexya4u wrote:


Ang3lAri3s wrote:

ok.. i posted this story in another thread cuz i didnt know this thread existed

I have a boy i like in school.. then I have 3 best friends.. now.. this boy.. i cant understand him.. ok.. i understand him.. lets get to the point.. he likes one of my best friends.. RARE!!!

well, i dont care that much though.. cuz.. its only LIKE.. not Love.. but I've grown to hate him but i dont express it when im with my friends.. only with him.. i ignore/avoid him.. well, sumtimes it cant be helped but chat a lil with him becuz my friends r around.. oh and we're still grade 6.. elementary.. so.. were still 11 and 12.. we as in my friends and the boy:sweatingbullets: ..

And theres another one who's going after my best friend.. the boyA and guyB are.. kind of.. fighting fighting.. lol.. boyA's biggest move is giving my best friend a bracelet ..he's kida fast y' know.. and my best friend wears it often..I also tease her bout it

oh and i didnt post this in the other thread.. i also thought he liked me cuz one time, we had a group meeting at his house.. we were bout 4 ppl there.. him included.. while the other 2 were talking talking he smiled at me.. and.. cant help but smile back.. i hate him


well dear ..hehe i don't think u hate him..from what u posted here..hehe u like him...and u're kind of jealous of him because he likes ur bestfriend...avoiding and ignoring him..it's a proof...the other one is that u couldn't not smile to him...hehe..it's just my opinion..but...here;s the thing..u thought he likes u ... u.ve seen him changing his mind and liking ur bestfriend...u ignored him that means u was jealous...deep down u wish that ur best friend choose the other guy(the one who gave her the bracelet)
maybe i seem a little to forward ..what can i say...u have to sort out ur feelings first..hope this will help u..and remember it's just my opinion..hehe ^__^


ill TRY.. but i might not.. i dunno.. ill just.. kind of..not hate him.. but i will not like him.. how's that?
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
here's my story

when i was on my 1st yr in high school i met a guy in our club, his my senior he's not that goodlooking but he is really nice and a true gentleman. eventually we became close friends, we hang out often at a common friends house he always teases me with his younger brother and always asking me (jokingly) if i like his brother (which i don't :fury:). until one day he asked my opinion on a girl so i told him my opinion and helped him court the girl until they were bf/gf . im the first person he talked to after the girl answered him and at that moment i felt my heart break i was fighting hard to holdback my tears and forced smile because i don't want to ruin his happiness. (yes i'm in love with him but i didn't noticed it until that day) so i decided to keep it to myself. i became thier confidant whenever they have some problems until they broke up before their graduation. after two years before my graduation i met up with him to confess (i was scared to death to tell him i love him more than a friend) i muster all the guts i have and told him i really really like him not just a friend but more than that and he was speechless for awhile then he told me that i almost got him with my joke i was about to cry but i forced a smile and told him that it was just a joke... when i got home i cried myself to sleep and the next day i tried my best to act normal and happy
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

here's my story

when i was on my 1st yr in high school i met a guy in our club, his my senior he's not that goodlooking but he is really nice and a true gentleman. eventually we became close friends, we hang out often at a common friends house he always teases me with his younger brother and always asking me (jokingly) if i like his brother (which i don't :fury:). until one day he asked my opinion on a girl so i told him my opinion and helped him court the girl until they were bf/gf . im the first person he talked to after the girl answered him and at that moment i felt my heart break i was fighting hard to holdback my tears and forced smile because i don't want to ruin his happiness. (yes i'm in love with him but i didn't noticed it until that day) so i decided to keep it to myself. i became thier confidant whenever they have some problems until they broke up before their graduation. after two years before my graduation i met up with him to confess (i was scared to death to tell him i love him more than a friend) i muster all the guts i have and told him i really really like him not just a friend but more than that and he was speechless for awhile then he told me that i almost got him with my joke i was about to cry but i forced a smile and told him that it was just a joke... when i got home i cried myself to sleep and the next day i tried my best to act normal and happy


woow..this really sucks...not recognizing when u are in love...that's the real problem... i can imagine the pain u felt..and maybe u're still feeling...i hope that guy will see u more than a friend and fall in love with u:)..if he won't then..i hope u'll find a better guy!!! i know u can do it!!!
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

alexya4u wrote:


kashieca_yen wrote:

here's my story

when i was on my 1st yr in high school i met a guy in our club, his my senior he's not that goodlooking but he is really nice and a true gentleman. eventually we became close friends, we hang out often at a common friends house he always teases me with his younger brother and always asking me (jokingly) if i like his brother (which i don't :fury:). until one day he asked my opinion on a girl so i told him my opinion and helped him court the girl until they were bf/gf . im the first person he talked to after the girl answered him and at that moment i felt my heart break i was fighting hard to holdback my tears and forced smile because i don't want to ruin his happiness. (yes i'm in love with him but i didn't noticed it until that day) so i decided to keep it to myself. i became thier confidant whenever they have some problems until they broke up before their graduation. after two years before my graduation i met up with him to confess (i was scared to death to tell him i love him more than a friend) i muster all the guts i have and told him i really really like him not just a friend but more than that and he was speechless for awhile then he told me that i almost got him with my joke i was about to cry but i forced a smile and told him that it was just a joke... when i got home i cried myself to sleep and the next day i tried my best to act normal and happy


woow..this really sucks...not recognizing when u are in love...that's the real problem... i can imagine the pain u felt..and maybe u're still feeling...i hope that guy will see u more than a friend and fall in love with u:)..if he won't then..i hope u'll find a better guy!!! i know u can do it!!!


yeah it really sucks
i still love him but i'm so tired of waiting for him
Member
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

uniquexroses wrote:

you're right headmistress... it does hurt liking/loving someone so much for a long time thinking that there's a chance, then all of a sudden you see him/her with someone else.. my story is kind of similar, but different.

my story is..

i've liked one of my childhood friend ever since i saw him again when i returned to the phil. last 2003. when i returned in the phil. last 2006 to celebrate my debut, my feelings for him grew stronger, and he said he liked me too.. so while i was there, we would always be together as if we were a couple. after i left the phil. we communicated through text, chat, and sometimes i would buy a phone card to call him.. i did everything i can to keep our communication going, but 3 weeks after i left the phil. our communication stopped, i kept leaving him a message asking him whats wrong but he never answered.even though we stopped communicating, i still didn't give up, i was still waiting.. i even told one of my friends here that i would give up any guy just to be with him.. and i did, all the guys that would ask me out, i would turn down. after 7 months i found someone, though its wrong, i know i liked the other guy because i saw some of the qualities of my childhood friend in him.. when i went back to phil. last 2007 to celebrate my sister's debut.. he seemed to be a different guy, my sister kept it from me, but i found out anyways.. that the guy i'd been loving for so long likes her. they would text each other all the time, i was jealous, but i kept it in. i didn't tell my sister that i knew what was going on. i know i should move on but honestly, i am still in love with the same guy for 5 years now



Dear madam, I salute you for your immense love ^^...ok, I should just talk normally xD. Wow, I do admire you, for loving the guy who has hurt you so badly, for 5 years! o.O *shocked* What's more is that you kept it all for yourself, how much would it hurt??? OMG...you must be really deeply madly in love with the guy...lucky him though, he who doesn't know how to cherish you ^___^. But why can't you talk to your sister or get mad at her? If I were you, I would >__< and I will seek my revenge from the guy too lol...going behind one's back like that xD
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

Lucky04 wrote:


uniquexroses wrote:

you're right headmistress... it does hurt liking/loving someone so much for a long time thinking that there's a chance, then all of a sudden you see him/her with someone else.. my story is kind of similar, but different.

my story is..

i've liked one of my childhood friend ever since i saw him again when i returned to the phil. last 2003. when i returned in the phil. last 2006 to celebrate my debut, my feelings for him grew stronger, and he said he liked me too.. so while i was there, we would always be together as if we were a couple. after i left the phil. we communicated through text, chat, and sometimes i would buy a phone card to call him.. i did everything i can to keep our communication going, but 3 weeks after i left the phil. our communication stopped, i kept leaving him a message asking him whats wrong but he never answered.even though we stopped communicating, i still didn't give up, i was still waiting.. i even told one of my friends here that i would give up any guy just to be with him.. and i did, all the guys that would ask me out, i would turn down. after 7 months i found someone, though its wrong, i know i liked the other guy because i saw some of the qualities of my childhood friend in him.. when i went back to phil. last 2007 to celebrate my sister's debut.. he seemed to be a different guy, my sister kept it from me, but i found out anyways.. that the guy i'd been loving for so long likes her. they would text each other all the time, i was jealous, but i kept it in. i didn't tell my sister that i knew what was going on. i know i should move on but honestly, i am still in love with the same guy for 5 years now



Dear madam, I salute you for your immense love ^^...ok, I should just talk normally xD. Wow, I do admire you, for loving the guy who has hurt you so badly, for 5 years! o.O *shocked* What's more is that you kept it all for yourself, how much would it hurt??? OMG...you must be really deeply madly in love with the guy...lucky him though, he who doesn't know how to cherish you ^___^. But why can't you talk to your sister or get mad at her? If I were you, I would >__< and I will seek my revenge from the guy too lol...going behind one's back like that xD


thanks.. i am shocked too by how much i've changed.. because i would never sacrifice this much for just a guy.. well i would get mad nor would i take revenge, because there's is we all know that there's nothing going on between me and the guy and it is not my nature to take revenge.. and my sister is my one and only, i dont want my relationship with her to be ruined just because of the guy.. i've already had one of those drama with my friend, luckily our friendship is strong so we are talking again.. its not bad to follow your heart, but you just need to get yourself ready to whatever might come along with it.
Member
3771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
based on my love experience the most hurtful happen 2 me is we love each other but we broke up
but a few years later we've become friends...
Member
17744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
oh..ds s my story..

actually, im a serious-type of person.. wen im still 11, i always tell my frends and also my parents that boys r useless..! (sorry to d boys out der..peace)..but, wen i had my summer vacation, i met a guy in our place. hes not dat good-looking but im not saying that hes an ugly guy also. hes a cheerful person and he likes to play with d other children. whenever i saw him, i always get irritated to him because he always smiles at me..! but, because of that..i realize that..i wish for that thing to happen everyday..! but, the day before the class starts, he went in other country to study..and before he left our place, he confessed his love to me..but unfortunately, i refused to him because im afraid that my family would know about it and they will get mad not only to me but also to him! and after a year, he went back in our place..i saw him and, i was shocked because he doesnt have a gf still..he asked me for one more time..but..i still refused to him..! i cried that time because, even though i liked him..still, I CANT!
Posted 6/9/08
I've liked a boy for more than a year at the time, but I didn't know him. But I tried everything I could to get next to him, being late to class, skipping talking with my friends, etc. But when 8th grade started, there was an after school program for the SHSAT, and he was in it too (unfortunaltly we were not in the same group ): ! So after a few weeks, I wrote him a poem, and I was feeling confident, so I wanted to go up to him and give it to him. On a Thursday, I folded up the poem into a paper crane and I went up to him and we started walking and talking and gave the poem (then I pushed him up the against the wall and jokingly threatened him, and we were both laughing!!) And days after, he never responded, waited weeks, he never responded, but if I were near him, he would ALWAYS stare at me, which made me think he liked me back too...

...But then 2 months later, he moved away..and I was crying for five days in a row. He never responded, let alone spoken to me since. But that got me thinking, maybe he DID like me, but he probably knew he was moving, so he didnt want to start a new relationship if he was going to move...But these are the things we'll never know
Member
3845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
The word "love" must be understood with the concept "VALUE". We love because we value something or somebody.

Just because we value something or somebody, does not mean that we DESERVE to gain what we value. That hurts!


36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Morwien wrote:

I experience unrecquieted love when I was in high school. I had a crush on my classmate for almost a year. I almost followed him everywhere and was very timid and very shy when he was near. I thought at first he was also attacted to me coz he looks timidly at me sometimes. But then, I found out oneday, he was courting a girl from another section and was a freshman. I was so gutted and heartbroken that I almost wanted to destroy the other girl. It was so shameful to have high hopes on him liking me as well. It really hurt my feelings. I soon learned how to cope and survive when I thought of all his bad personalities. Well, better forget than risk having your heart broken again.


You are so lucky to have been able to cope. You are a very brave person, Morwien-san. I, myself, couldn't pull away, even when the pain was already killing me inside...
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

uniquexroses wrote:

you're right headmistress... it does hurt liking/loving someone so much for a long time thinking that there's a chance, then all of a sudden you see him/her with someone else.. my story is kind of similar, but different.

my story is..

i've liked one of my childhood friend ever since i saw him again when i returned to the phil. last 2003. when i returned in the phil. last 2006 to celebrate my debut, my feelings for him grew stronger, and he said he liked me too.. so while i was there, we would always be together as if we were a couple. after i left the phil. we communicated through text, chat, and sometimes i would buy a phone card to call him.. i did everything i can to keep our communication going, but 3 weeks after i left the phil. our communication stopped, i kept leaving him a message asking him whats wrong but he never answered.even though we stopped communicating, i still didn't give up, i was still waiting.. i even told one of my friends here that i would give up any guy just to be with him.. and i did, all the guys that would ask me out, i would turn down. after 7 months i found someone, though its wrong, i know i liked the other guy because i saw some of the qualities of my childhood friend in him.. when i went back to phil. last 2007 to celebrate my sister's debut.. he seemed to be a different guy, my sister kept it from me, but i found out anyways.. that the guy i'd been loving for so long likes her. they would text each other all the time, i was jealous, but i kept it in. i didn't tell my sister that i knew what was going on. i know i should move on but honestly, i am still in love with the same guy for 5 years now



That is...I've also experienced an almost similar situation...love can be so painful...
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

here's my story

when i was on my 1st yr in high school i met a guy in our club, his my senior he's not that goodlooking but he is really nice and a true gentleman. eventually we became close friends, we hang out often at a common friends house he always teases me with his younger brother and always asking me (jokingly) if i like his brother (which i don't :fury:). until one day he asked my opinion on a girl so i told him my opinion and helped him court the girl until they were bf/gf . im the first person he talked to after the girl answered him and at that moment i felt my heart break i was fighting hard to holdback my tears and forced smile because i don't want to ruin his happiness. (yes i'm in love with him but i didn't noticed it until that day) so i decided to keep it to myself. i became thier confidant whenever they have some problems until they broke up before their graduation. after two years before my graduation i met up with him to confess (i was scared to death to tell him i love him more than a friend) i muster all the guts i have and told him i really really like him not just a friend but more than that and he was speechless for awhile then he told me that i almost got him with my joke i was about to cry but i forced a smile and told him that it was just a joke... when i got home i cried myself to sleep and the next day i tried my best to act normal and happy


OMG, that is so what happened to me during my junior year back in high school!
I wanted to hit my head against a wall the whole time I was smiling and encouraging them!
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Athrun_16 wrote:


uniquexroses wrote:

you're right headmistress... it does hurt liking/loving someone so much for a long time thinking that there's a chance, then all of a sudden you see him/her with someone else.. my story is kind of similar, but different.

my story is..

i've liked one of my childhood friend ever since i saw him again when i returned to the phil. last 2003. when i returned in the phil. last 2006 to celebrate my debut, my feelings for him grew stronger, and he said he liked me too.. so while i was there, we would always be together as if we were a couple. after i left the phil. we communicated through text, chat, and sometimes i would buy a phone card to call him.. i did everything i can to keep our communication going, but 3 weeks after i left the phil. our communication stopped, i kept leaving him a message asking him whats wrong but he never answered.even though we stopped communicating, i still didn't give up, i was still waiting.. i even told one of my friends here that i would give up any guy just to be with him.. and i did, all the guys that would ask me out, i would turn down. after 7 months i found someone, though its wrong, i know i liked the other guy because i saw some of the qualities of my childhood friend in him.. when i went back to phil. last 2007 to celebrate my sister's debut.. he seemed to be a different guy, my sister kept it from me, but i found out anyways.. that the guy i'd been loving for so long likes her. they would text each other all the time, i was jealous, but i kept it in. i didn't tell my sister that i knew what was going on. i know i should move on but honestly, i am still in love with the same guy for 5 years now



That is...I've also experienced an almost similar situation...love can be so painful...


i know it hurts, and the thing is.. he has a baby now with another girl and it look so0o much like him.. now i have to hide my feelings for him just so that he would talk to me.. i mean i do like other guys but i still have strong feelings for him
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.