First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
licening
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
omg i relly hate it when companys take away awsome shows like bleach or nauro cmon like tell us bout it companys r so cheap shinji is a nic person trying to help us god i hate liicinging

boo licining !!
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
dude god your right ffs we relly dunt need licining its bad god i wish we had no licining!
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
...duplicate...nd theres been billions of this!

~reported~
Posted 3/30/08
Don't be stupid. If shows didn't get licensed on here, this site probably wouldn't be here anymore.
Posted 3/30/08
don't feed the troll guys...
2839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / hell.trying to di...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
boo licining shows get delated!!! we dunt need it we need anime i hate company who threatn to sue shinji wtf!!
Posted 3/30/08
dude guys you are so right we need more anime for real!!! i hate liciniing
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

vetiro5 wrote:

boo licining shows get delated!!! we dunt need it we need anime i hate company who threatn to sue shinji wtf!!


People working in those companies need to earn a living
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
men your right!!!!!!!! but the moderators gonna close this tread hahahahahah

booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


vetiro5 wrote:

boo licining shows get delated!!! we dunt need it we need anime i hate company who threatn to sue shinji wtf!!


People working in those companies need to earn a living


yh but still dude you should ve with us
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

ariyai22 wrote:

men your right!!!!!!!! but the moderators gonna close this tread hahahahahah

booooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!moderators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


lol yhh but still dud chear with us
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
yeh im with you dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!1

10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

ariyai22 wrote:

yeh im with you dude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!1



haha dude w0ot dude got main acc if you do tell me in pm n way i gtg? kk bye lol dq i be back and make it famous
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

supertrunks wrote:

omg i relly hate it when companys take away awsome shows like bleach or nauro cmon like tell us bout it companys r so cheap shinji is a nic person trying to help us god i hate liicinging

boo licining !!


Cry moar faggot. You can't do anything regarding licensing.
Also my god. Study english and vocabulary first before posting some shit topics.
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Lasch wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

omg i relly hate it when companys take away awsome shows like bleach or nauro cmon like tell us bout it companys r so cheap shinji is a nic person trying to help us god i hate liicinging

boo licining !!


Cry moar faggot. You can't do anything regarding licensing.
Also my god. Study english and vocabulary first before posting some shit topics.


lol not olny 1 look at your vac haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.