First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
School Hours
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lainshi wrote:


Tinuviel_27 wrote:


lainshi wrote:


Tinuviel_27 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
lol that would deffinatly be nice .. im in college now so i get to pick my classes yay..unfortunatly i still am getting up at 6:30 or 7:30...but i noticed particularly in the past 6 months that it is easier for me to get up in the moring and I also get tired earlier in the night. too bad i have so much to do lol i need tha tnight energy now.




.... omg ... im ...changing ... becoming an ...adult hahaha


I dont know how you wake up 6 in the morning. Ever since highschool ended i've been picking my courses to start at 11 or later on in the day. x.x
an adult? DUN DUN DUUUN!
you're the same age as me. Does it creep you out knowing this is your last year as a teenage? it does for me


not really actually lol .. I never really think about my age..when i do im like 0_o . 20 omg but other than that nah ...i'm in a community college right now and im ready to move on to a 4 year (even tho i'll only be thre for 2 yrs lol) and get on w/ my life lol so 20 is kinda exciting lol and i'll be turning 20 in the fall as I start my four year



Lol, can't be that bad. I think i'm going to follow the same plan as you are, moving into my 4 years of uni next year, when i'm 20 x.x Currently in a college right now, trying to get back on track from slacking too much during high school :P


lol its not ... but i am excited to be moving out and going to a new place and all the fun stuff lol... i didnt slack in HS but it is just a lot cheaper to go to a community college for GE and then transfer ... that and i didnt know what I wanted to major lol


Good luck on that :D, moving on is gonna kill my loan x.x argg, wishing I could change my major x.x


really ???? ... whats your major?

3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
oh, so that's why my 1st and 2nd period classes are so hard...
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Manchester, UK
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
have to been in school for 9, get out at 3.45, no biggie =]
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yew Nork
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
School days I fall asleep around 12-1 at night, and wake up at 6:30 in the morning.

Days off I fall asleep around 10-11, and wake up around 12 in the afternoon the next day.

Does that mean I sleep too much? Or too little?
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i stayed up til 5 in the morning last night....and woke up at 9 in the morning so....so...very tired
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Inside a PS2 ?! A...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08





lainshi wrote:
Lol, can't be that bad. I think i'm going to follow the same plan as you are, moving into my 4 years of uni next year, when i'm 20 x.x Currently in a college right now, trying to get back on track from slacking too much during high school :P


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
lol its not ... but i am excited to be moving out and going to a new place and all the fun stuff lol... i didnt slack in HS but it is just a lot cheaper to go to a community college for GE and then transfer ... that and i didnt know what I wanted to major lol


lainshi wrote:
Good luck on that :D, moving on is gonna kill my loan x.x argg, wishing I could change my major x.x


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
really ???? ... whats your major?



Lol quoting too much, sry for cutting down the space people.

Anyways, currently majoring in Electronics Engineering, wanting to change to Biomedical Engineering

3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i hardly get any sleep. i wake up at 5:30 and have to catch the bus at 6 30. GAAAH!!
3856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the pages of a manga
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i'd love for school to start later, but for me if that means a later getting out time, i think i'd rather just go earlier. its hard waking up to get to school around 8, but one hour isn't really that much difference. on mondays we get to sleep till 9, and it is always a welcome break, but you still feel just as tired, especially since you know you get to sleep in later, so we all end up staying up later anyways.

even when college comes i still think i'll sign up for early classes and get them over with, that way i can be lazy in the afternoon. naps are always nice. ^^
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london, england
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
school helps u later on in life...but yea i wanna sleep
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Yep, my school needs to be later. Maybe at 9AM. (: Sometimes when I sleep at like 9PM, I'm more tired than when I sleep at 12AM. Weird.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i get up at 7.25am on school days. get ready and have breakfast and i leave my house to catch the bus at 7.47am...if any later and i'll miss my bus and wait for another 20 minutes, with a crowed bus.
Posted 3/30/08
i wake up at 7;30 and i skip bfast everyday.. my class starts at 815 - 245pm
and i go to sleep at 1030
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

lainshi wrote:






lainshi wrote:
Lol, can't be that bad. I think i'm going to follow the same plan as you are, moving into my 4 years of uni next year, when i'm 20 x.x Currently in a college right now, trying to get back on track from slacking too much during high school :P


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
lol its not ... but i am excited to be moving out and going to a new place and all the fun stuff lol... i didnt slack in HS but it is just a lot cheaper to go to a community college for GE and then transfer ... that and i didnt know what I wanted to major lol


lainshi wrote:
Good luck on that :D, moving on is gonna kill my loan x.x argg, wishing I could change my major x.x


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
really ???? ... whats your major?



Lol quoting too much, sry for cutting down the space people.

Anyways, currently majoring in Electronics Engineering, wanting to change to Biomedical Engineering



that sounds...hard lol
Posted 3/30/08


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
Do you think that starting them later (maybe at 9) whould help teens get more needed sleep and thus improve their studies etc, and if so why are schools not changing?


Yeah I do. And I think that would help alot because usually students stay up late because of homeworks.
duh..students are in school all day and of course will be really tired, and still, teachers give alot of homeworks
plus, if school starts early, we will not have enough time to rest.
My school hours: 7:30-4:00pm and sometimes 5pm. I don't have time for everything..lol

Well I think schools are not changing because waking up early is like a part of training/learning. Schools discipline students on how early they should wake up and how to manage time properly.
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Inside a PS2 ?! A...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Tinuviel_27 wrote:


lainshi wrote:






lainshi wrote:
Lol, can't be that bad. I think i'm going to follow the same plan as you are, moving into my 4 years of uni next year, when i'm 20 x.x Currently in a college right now, trying to get back on track from slacking too much during high school :P


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
lol its not ... but i am excited to be moving out and going to a new place and all the fun stuff lol... i didnt slack in HS but it is just a lot cheaper to go to a community college for GE and then transfer ... that and i didnt know what I wanted to major lol


lainshi wrote:
Good luck on that :D, moving on is gonna kill my loan x.x argg, wishing I could change my major x.x


Tinuviel_27 wrote:
really ???? ... whats your major?



Lol quoting too much, sry for cutting down the space people.

Anyways, currently majoring in Electronics Engineering, wanting to change to Biomedical Engineering



that sounds...hard lol


lol well, I'm more interested in the medical field, so Biomedical is something i'm willing to learn even if it's that hard. The best major is the major you are interested in

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.