First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Student's Report Card
Posted 4/2/08
REPORT CARD:

Student User: SukiStar Student Name: Suki Student Number: 1690046

Japanese

Mark: A

1) by telling me that ur exams are coming in 5 days
2) by telling me to put u in the Fun Class (same time as the 1), five days before exam)
3) by going to the Library forum and write Bump three times

Band

Mark: A

1) by telling me that ur exams are coming in 5 days
2) by telling me to put u in the Fun Class (same time as the 1), five days before exam)
3) by going to the Library forum and write Bump three times

Comment:

hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, u ask for my help all the time soo good job^^
*high five*


Stella
Member
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a totally bizarre...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Ninnki wrote:

hahah did u eat too much sugar?


hmm now that i think of it.... there was a bucket of sugar sitting next to my desk but now its empty.,.........
HAHA lmao jkjk nah im just born hypo hehe xDD
Posted 4/3/08

animerox wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

hahah did u eat too much sugar?


hmm now that i think of it.... there was a bucket of sugar sitting next to my desk but now its empty.,.........
HAHA lmao jkjk nah im just born hypo hehe xDD


hahaha^^ u are funny*rub ur head*
:3
Member
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a totally bizarre...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Ninnki wrote:

hahaha^^ u are funny*rub ur head*
:3


hehe why thank you !!! xD ive bin told that quite a bit lmao xDD
hehe and just before i forget i luv this skwl its awesome hehe xD
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
WHERE IS MINE??!!
Member
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
Did i Pass
Posted 4/4/08

animerox wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

hahaha^^ u are funny*rub ur head*
:3


hehe why thank you !!! xD ive bin told that quite a bit lmao xDD
hehe and just before i forget i luv this skwl its awesome hehe xD


aww thankies very muchy^^
this skool rox becuase it has all the rox students^^
Posted 4/4/08

merule96 wrote:

WHERE IS MINE??!!


did u bump in the libaray three times

(sry i will get to it right away)
Posted 4/4/08

secret1106 wrote:

Did i Pass


i will go check^^
Posted 4/4/08
yay!!!!! an A !!!! xD sorry if i ask ur help *high five* back !!!!
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
I DID!
Member
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a totally bizarre...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Ninnki wrote:

aww thankies very muchy^^
this skool rox becuase it has all the rox students^^


heh eyep yep all cos of these students xDD
Posted 4/4/08

merule96 wrote:

I DID!


oh well then i am sry i will do urs right away^^
Posted 4/4/08

animerox wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

aww thankies very muchy^^
this skool rox becuase it has all the rox students^^


heh eyep yep all cos of these students xDD


yep yep, !! haha
Posted 4/4/08

SukiStar wrote:

yay!!!!! an A !!!! xD sorry if i ask ur help *high five* back !!!!


it is okay ask for help is a god thing!!!XD *high five bac*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.