Post Reply Comments on The flavors of bon appetit story.
Creator
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
no comments?
Posted 4/10/08
*sigh* no comments. and i thought they would comment after the story ended too. i feel like my story id dumb.
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

JadeMistWolf wrote:

*sigh* no comments. and i thought they would comment after the story ended too. i feel like my story id dumb.


what?ur story dumb??i totally disagree!its nice!i kinda like it!!its fantastic for me!xD
Member
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
JadeMistWolf, I found your story moving. The main character was unusual in that she's not your usual strong heroine. She's flawed and weak and very human. I found that attractive. She had the strength to overcome adversity through Aurora and that was a big plus. I like heroines who grow and mature. She was also a little humorous. The only thing that I was disturbed about was the attempted suicide scene, to be honest. Not because it was a suicide scene, but because it made Chime seem slightly unhinged. I was really relieved that Aurora swooped down in time to save her. Otherwise, a pleasing character.

But maybe you'll be disappointed to know that I was more interested in Aurora as a main character. She had a self-assurance and a confidence that I was drawn to, probably the same way in which Chime was drawn to her. I found her surviving the fire to be surprising in the end. I was a little disappointed that Chime needed rescuing again, but was happy that Aurora was alive.

Thanks for the entertaining read.
Posted 12/23/10

scornedLilith wrote:

JadeMistWolf, I found your story moving. The main character was unusual in that she's not your usual strong heroine. She's flawed and weak and very human. I found that attractive. She had the strength to overcome adversity through Aurora and that was a big plus. I like heroines who grow and mature. She was also a little humorous. The only thing that I was disturbed about was the attempted suicide scene, to be honest. Not because it was a suicide scene, but because it made Chime seem slightly unhinged. I was really relieved that Aurora swooped down in time to save her. Otherwise, a pleasing character.

But maybe you'll be disappointed to know that I was more interested in Aurora as a main character. She had a self-assurance and a confidence that I was drawn to, probably the same way in which Chime was drawn to her. I found her surviving the fire to be surprising in the end. I was a little disappointed that Chime needed rescuing again, but was happy that Aurora was alive.

Thanks for the entertaining read.


Thank you for your well thought out comment I really appreciate that because it's one of very, very, VERY few I got , anyways I agree with your comments and had planned to make the main character the ways she was. And taking into concideration your comment of Aurora as a main character, I've decided to start an after story from Aurora's point of view. so I hope u'll like it.

thanks again for the awesome comment!
Posted 12/23/10

Kimmy_chan wrote:


JadeMistWolf wrote:

*sigh* no comments. and i thought they would comment after the story ended too. i feel like my story id dumb.


what?ur story dumb??i totally disagree!its nice!i kinda like it!!its fantastic for me!xD


What about it did you like?
You must be logged in to post.