First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply I Hate Boys chapter 4
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

lordarion wrote:

kazuki rules he's funny


thnx ^ ^
Member
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / At my own imagina...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
OMG!OMG!OMG!!! this id SO cute!!! i totally love this!!
Posted 4/30/08
Cool~
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

sue_yoyo wrote:

OMG!OMG!OMG!!! this id SO cute!!! i totally love this!!


YAY!!!~ im very happy that u like it ^^ i hope u like my other story too hehe
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

hoshina_utau01 wrote:

Cool~


thanks
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
he could read ko-chans mind!
Member
16960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you :{D
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
wat did she wear??sushi costume??
n there's sum part tat is a bit weird..but i cant explain...lolz....
gampade ne....
Member
9852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Inabiigplace.nots...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
WOWOW. that was cuuute.~
love it. i wanna see the drawings!! :<
heey.. wat if i draw the characters/manga? with a another helper.
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:

wat did she wear??sushi costume??
n there's sum part tat is a bit weird..but i cant explain...lolz....
gampade ne....


thanks ^ ^ and she did wear a sushi costume
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Botchapinn wrote:

WOWOW. that was cuuute.~
love it. i wanna see the drawings!! :<
heey.. wat if i draw the characters/manga? with a another helper. :D


that would make me REALL REALLY!!!! HAPPY!!!!!! because im not goood but im still trying though but im not imporving....-_-
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
good story!thanx for sharing!
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
but i still can't help that i read it somewhere before, haha.
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

smartchic wrote:

but i still can't help that i read it somewhere before, haha.


eh? really??where??
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

ahlor wrote:


smartchic wrote:

but i still can't help that i read it somewhere before, haha.


eh? really??where??



i can't think up the name right now, but keep writing ur really good!
keep up ur dream of becoming a manga author!!!!(if that really is ur dream)
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/15/08

smartchic wrote:


ahlor wrote:


smartchic wrote:

but i still can't help that i read it somewhere before, haha.


eh? really??where??



i can't think up the name right now, but keep writing ur really good!
keep up ur dream of becoming a manga author!!!!(if that really is ur dream)


it is ^ ^ i really do wanna be one and IAM! there's no way that im gonna give up my dream =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.