First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Improve This Group
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Animanga12145 wrote:


Tsukine wrote:

We can invite more people or do competition ;D (I think it almost always work) ;P


That's true, were inviting people at the moment but except not the competition. What kind of competition would you like to suggest?


Everything and anything xD For the best avi, for the best photo, for the best banner, for the best quote, for the activest member...like this ;D
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i think the group needs more forums to post and it should be interesting... i'll try to post one if i could... the problem is i don't know much about fairy tail and in one piece i think i'm halfway the episodes.... it's too far... making interesting forums could probably improve the group....ü role play?.. how will it work?..
Posted 4/30/08
please no one make a new topic with out asking first or it will be removed
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
ok i get it...
Posted 5/13/08

reinexmist wrote:


wrote:


reinexmist wrote:

ok i get it...


Lol nah it's alright, go ahead and post a topic it's welcomed here. We need more topics for sure.


oh really?...ü i'll try to post an interesting one, thank you so much...^_^


Do whatever to help out this group ^^
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I can help, if you want xD
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

harima21 wrote:

please no one make a new topic with out asking first or it will be removed


But why?
Posted 5/18/08

Tsukine wrote:


harima21 wrote:

please no one make a new topic with out asking first or it will be removed


But why?


there was an incident but just ask before making one okay
Member
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / 全部の庭
Offline
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

wrote:


reinexmist wrote:

ok i get it...


Lol nah it's alright, go ahead and post a topic it's welcomed here. We need more topics for sure.


oh really?...ü i'll try to post an interesting one, thank you so much...^_^
Member
12298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

harima21 wrote:


Tsukine wrote:


harima21 wrote:

please no one make a new topic with out asking first or it will be removed


But why?


there was an incident but just ask before making one okay


Ok, for sure ^^
Member
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phiLippinEs
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
hey, put a song in the page!
Posted 6/12/08

gLamOrOuz21 wrote:

hey, put a song in the page!


Thanks for the idea which harima did already in the past. I'm a bit late with this response.
Member
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phiLippinEs
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

InnerSelf wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:

hey, put a song in the page!


Thanks for the idea which harima did already in the past. I'm a bit late with this response.



uh..

i see..

my bad..

didnt notice..?

thanks!
Posted 6/13/08

gLamOrOuz21 wrote:


InnerSelf wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:

hey, put a song in the page!


Thanks for the idea which harima did already in the past. I'm a bit late with this response.



uh..

i see..

my bad..

didnt notice..?

thanks!


No what i meant was..i guess harima saw your post and put up a song, so you weren't late at all. I was late at responding back to you.
Member
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phiLippinEs
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

InnerSelf wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:


InnerSelf wrote:


gLamOrOuz21 wrote:

hey, put a song in the page!


Thanks for the idea which harima did already in the past. I'm a bit late with this response.



uh..

i see..

my bad..

didnt notice..?

thanks!


No what i meant was..i guess harima saw your post and put up a song, so you weren't late at all. I was late at responding back to you.



oh i see!

i thought you're saying that harima already suggested it

and that i repeated it..

hehe

silly me!

thanks again!!


Member
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Spain
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
- I also think the group could be more creative (that was already said by adorable07 in page 1)... I think it's not against the action and adventure in both anime and manga (OP & FT)

- and I think you could put something about each one in the profile (like the story or something about characters (dont remember if it was already done, sorry)) and let people choose a character (like before) then for people to be more active it would be some kind of competition or something like that...

- and... dunno.. i dont have any other ideas >.<

and sorry if someone has sugested them already..
Posted 9/2/08
how about character of the week or character of the month?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.