First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
anime!!
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

gaby567 wrote:

i dont really care!!!!! some ppl actually dot=nt care if its duplicate n this is my forum MINE!!!!


Err...I think you're using the wrong term. The forum isn't yours lmao. This is called a thread.
Posted 3/30/08
the way the tread is going on is so far from the topic.
Posted 3/30/08

saiyukilover wrote:


gaby567 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Oh for god's sake not again!!!


saiyukilover wrote:

Duplicate ~ again!



+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149650/Good-Anime.html

~reported - stop creating this thread! I don't know how many times I can tell you it's a duplicate!! If you keep doing this the mods might ban you! Please stop!


+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149714/request-4-new-anime.html

y do you keep doing this? do you WANT to get banned??

u know what?? why dont u just ban other ppl ok?? i mean if u dont report this, there wont be any problems!!!



This is seriously the first time I've ever felt like crying in the forums > you're ignorance is almost physically painful. I'm not the one who bans people it's the mods. And even if I didn't report it > someone else would. I'm not the only one who reports duplicate threads/people who break the rules. And even if we didn't report it > the mods would find it on their own eventually and lock it anyway.


exactly!!! thats why u dont have to report ppl anymore!!!
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

gaby567 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:


gaby567 wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Oh for god's sake not again!!!


saiyukilover wrote:

Duplicate ~ again!



+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149650/Good-Anime.html

~reported - stop creating this thread! I don't know how many times I can tell you it's a duplicate!! If you keep doing this the mods might ban you! Please stop!


+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149714/request-4-new-anime.html

y do you keep doing this? do you WANT to get banned??

u know what?? why dont u just ban other ppl ok?? i mean if u dont report this, there wont be any problems!!!



This is seriously the first time I've ever felt like crying in the forums > you're ignorance is almost physically painful. I'm not the one who bans people it's the mods. And even if I didn't report it > someone else would. I'm not the only one who reports duplicate threads/people who break the rules. And even if we didn't report it > the mods would find it on their own eventually and lock it anyway.


exactly!!! thats why u dont have to report ppl anymore!!!


Yes we do > to help out the mods who have requested that people report this stuff when they see it so that they don't have to do all the work.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Eudd wrote:


gaby567 wrote:

can any1 please recommend me a funny, cute, and romantic anime??

i've seen
love hina
ultra maniac
ccs
tsubasa chronicle
fruits basket and i cant think of anymore...thx 4 ur help!!


Hey, do you want a funny link?

www.youfail.org


The problem with using that website as a diss, is that I don't want to reward the people who are annoying me with a half-decent song.
Posted 3/30/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Eudd wrote:


gaby567 wrote:

can any1 please recommend me a funny, cute, and romantic anime??

i've seen
love hina
ultra maniac
ccs
tsubasa chronicle
fruits basket and i cant think of anymore...thx 4 ur help!!


Hey, do you want a funny link?

www.youfail.org


The problem with using that website as a diss, is that I don't want to reward the people who are annoying me with a half-decent song.


Check group.
Posted 3/30/08

gaby567 wrote:

i dont really care!!!!! some ppl actually dot=nt care if its duplicate n this is my forum MINE!!!!


Wow somebody is a greedy little bitch.
Posted 3/30/08
this is funny!! ^.^
Posted 3/30/08

gaby567 wrote:

this is funny!! ^.^


I've reported just so you know. So don't cry when you get banned or nuked.
Posted 3/30/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


gaby567 wrote:

this is funny!! ^.^


I've reported just so you know. So don't cry when you get banned or nuked.


oh thx 4 worrying me but i wont cry!! ^.^ i am a strong girl!!! hee hee
22544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in a town so smal...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

saiyukilover wrote:

Oh for god's sake not again!!!


saiyukilover wrote:

Duplicate ~ again!



+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149650/Good-Anime.html

~reported - stop creating this thread! I don't know how many times I can tell you it's a duplicate!! If you keep doing this the mods might ban you! Please stop!


+ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-149714/request-4-new-anime.html

y do you keep doing this? do you WANT to get banned??


man what up w/ u .....ur making poor sai work so much harder.......please stop making duplicates u should understand this by now!!!!!!!!!
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Eudd wrote:

Check group.


I give up. What are you talking about?
107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.