First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If Hitman Reborn was dubbed?
Posted 3/30/08
What would you do if Hitman Reborn was dubbed? Would you wanna be the voice actor for one of the characters? Call the Dub Director Exterminaters? Freak out and die?

Personally, I would wanna do Tsuna's voice, but, (for thouse who like both dubbed and subs) who doesn't? If not him Gokudera. I mean, it'skinda hard to imagine Reborn dubbed, but People would get used to it. The only thing that i would really hate, was it becoming lisenced.

Discuss.
Posted 3/30/08

Lycoriis wrote:

In my whole life watch anime sub and dub.
I have never really heard any good dubbing before.sounds really werid.
hmm.the other day I got to watch naruto on tv in chinese dub that is.totally sucks-_-. they make tsunade sounds like an oba san even though she is really one.
and those who hate naruto origional voice ,if you heard the same dub that i heard.I swear you will love Naruto origional voice actor-_-

so yeah.Hitman Reborn better dont get lisence


If it gets lisceneds, then I'll cry. Dragon Ball Z dub was a lot better then sub. Goku sounded like a mouse in the Japenese version. What I'm saying is, how would you guys react if Reborn became dubbed and you could do something like be a voice actor(tress). I for one, would want to do Tsuna's voice as I said. But I would not want it to get lisenced beacuse the dubs come out so slow. :-p.
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
It's not a big deal for me even if its licensed or dubbed cause I only read the manga and the anime adaptation/fansubbers are too slowpoke.

Anyway it seems like this thread is familiar to "Licensing" with a situation
I don't like this. reported lol.
Posted 3/30/08

Lycoriis wrote:


Kushari wrote:


Lycoriis wrote:

In my whole life watch anime sub and dub.
I have never really heard any good dubbing before.sounds really werid.
hmm.the other day I got to watch naruto on tv in chinese dub that is.totally sucks-_-. they make tsunade sounds like an oba san even though she is really one.
and those who hate naruto origional voice ,if you heard the same dub that i heard.I swear you will love Naruto origional voice actor-_-

so yeah.Hitman Reborn better dont get lisence


If it gets lisceneds, then I'll cry. Dragon Ball Z dub was a lot better then sub. Goku sounded like a mouse in the Japenese version. What I'm saying is, how would you guys react if Reborn became dubbed and you could do something like be a voice actor(tress). I for one, would want to do Tsuna's voice as I said. But I would not want it to get lisenced beacuse the dubs come out so slow. :-p.



I think even is really dub, I will still find a way to watch sub ones?like maybe in chinese sub or some other language that i understand.for voice-acting,maybe i will try out i-pin one or haru one


Judgeing from your personality (for the 10 min. we've spoken ) I think those would suit you.
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Kushari wrote:

What would you do if Hitman Reborn was dubbed? Would you wanna be the voice actor for one of the characters? Call the Dub Director Exterminaters? Freak out and die?

Personally, I would wanna do Tsuna's voice, but, (for thouse who like both dubbed and subs) who doesn't? If not him Gokudera. I mean, it'skinda hard to imagine Reborn dubbed, but People would get used to it. The only thing that i would really hate, was it becoming lisenced.

Discuss.


if KHR was licensed before its finished..
I'll bite you to death
Posted 3/30/08

killamoa wrote:


Kushari wrote:

What would you do if Hitman Reborn was dubbed? Would you wanna be the voice actor for one of the characters? Call the Dub Director Exterminaters? Freak out and die?

Personally, I would wanna do Tsuna's voice, but, (for thouse who like both dubbed and subs) who doesn't? If not him Gokudera. I mean, it'skinda hard to imagine Reborn dubbed, but People would get used to it. The only thing that i would really hate, was it becoming lisenced.

Discuss.


if KHR was licensed before its finished..
I'll bite you to death


lol. What if it's dubbed but not liscenced? *trying to make things complicated*


Lasch wrote:

It's not a big deal for me even if its licensed or dubbed cause I only read the manga and the anime adaptation/fansubbers are too slowpoke.

Anyway it seems like this thread is familiar to "Licensing" with a situation
I don't like this. reported lol.


What? Reported? Your Joking right?
4267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i dont really care if it is licensed
24989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
As long as i can watch,it doesn't matter much to me.If licensed,i will buy.If i happened to be broke,i will save money to buy it.I can't be broke forever
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
god... you scared the hell out of me with this thread name
Posted 3/30/08

crany wrote:

god... you scared the hell out of me with this thread name :D


Lol. I bet your glad it wasn't. I would be too. Though we could team up and fight the evil Lisense people and make them un-lisense it. Mwhahahaha.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Jesus. You scared the shit out of me.
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Richmond,BC,Canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
FMA english dub is decent
Posted 3/30/08
Tsuna: yuri lowenthal
Reborn:?
gokudora: vic mignogna
Yamamoto: johney young bosch
hibari: liam O' brian
Bianci: wendee lee
Ryohi: crispin freemen
Lambo(child): shippo form inuyasha
Lambo(adult): liam O' brian
Haru: colleen O' shaughn
kyoko: kate higgins
XANXUS: david lodge
Munkuro:steven blum
chome: stepanie sheh
collonllo: vic mignogna
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CALIFORNIA!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i kinda liked the haruhi suzumiya dub, and the bleach dubs ok too...
i hate it when theyuse really high pitched voices for the girls though. and you can actualy hear the actresses like streching to get their voices that high.
but if you watch a dub for a while you get used to it i guess. like i can now watch inuyasha without my ears bleeding...
i wouldnt mind the dub, but id be sad if its liscensed.
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CALIFORNIA!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

crany wrote:

god... you scared the hell out of me with this thread name :D


haha me too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.