First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
NORTH KOREA why dont you see your wrong......
2913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

shimmery_lyt wrote:

i dont care what you people call me even if you say this is a useless theard......

you should watch this first....if you dont have feelings and cant feel the way how the parents feel when their daughter was abducted THEN DONT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its about megumi and all the other ones NORTH KOREA ABDUCTED...................

In 1977, Ms. Megumi Yokota, a 13-year-old girl, disappeared on her way home from school. It was revealed later on that she was abducted by North Korea. This film features the anguish of Megumi’s family and their desperate effort to bring her back home.

Note: The Japanese government's Headquarters for the Abduction Issue has posted on its website the Megumi anime about a Japanese girl abducted by North Korea. The 25- minute video is available in Japanese, English, Chinese, or Korean and in Windows Media Player or RealPlayer format.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-313896/Megumi-ONA-Complete.html

i know im not a parent...but seeing how they suffered...how they feel.......................i cant seem to stop crying...
HOW CAN PEOPLE DO THAT...IS IT WORTH IT DESTROYING LIVES..............HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THAT......................DOES TYRANNY EVEN GOOD>.......................

T_T even if you call me im a racist i dont care cause i cant help it.........i cant take the fact that people do bad things to other people............do you even have feelings...........




-.- hey wanna know how many the japanese stole korean women?
wanna know all their torture?? because my ancestors got the same treatment.
wanna know how they raped the girls who were taken away from their parents too?
oh i could go on days talking about our sufferings.
did you know the last queen got burned and before the japanese burned her they raped her?
people all over the world are doing the same fricking thing.
don't blame ALL the north koreans for this.
the koreans got tortured for more than 100 years by them or even more.
i'm not trying to be mean, but you're being racist to them.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

asamiueto wrote:



I'm so ronery.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
One for the road:

16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

Yes, well, that's what happened back then.

P.S I'm South Korean... And this isn't the worst I've seen...


same here...
...

Note: SK has nothing to do with this abduction...
...
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
OMG... THIS IS THE PAST!!!!! WHY CAN'T THE WORLD JUST FRICKING GET ALONG!!!!! JAPAN TORTURED KOREA FOR AROUND A CENTURY THEN, NORTH KOREA ABDUCTS SOME RANDOM CHICK FROM HER WAY BACK FROM SCHOOL???? WTF???? I'D UNDERSTAND IF U WERE RELATED TO THIS MEGUMI CHICK OR WAS ONE OF THE GRANNIES ON THE NEWS THAT WERE RAPED BY THE JAPANESE BUT... THERE ARE NOW FRICKIN' FORUM THREADS ON THIS!!!! I'M NOT REPORTING THIS THREAD COZ THERE'S NO REASON TO BUT THERE'S ALSO NO REASON OF WHY PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GET ALONG!!!!

In short, the world's drowned too deep in it's sh!t...
...
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Yes, it's very sad and very unfortunate.
But believe it or not horrible shit happens all the time, all over the world.
Not everything can be explained and not everything is fair.
But without the bad we wouldn't appreciate the good.
Posted 3/31/08

SeoulIncheon wrote:


In 1977,



LOL. 30 years ago.


Yeah but the'yre not closing the possibility of NK's doing it again...there are many cases of missing people and it didnt stop on 1977...
Posted 3/31/08
Just wanna add... http://www.linkglobal.org/...there are more human rights violation happening inside NK...they also shown some of thier vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/linkglobal...there are people fighting for the freedom of NK from Kim Jong Il hold...
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
The Japanese reported it. Therefore it's a lie.

PS: Not saying NK doesn't have problems.
Posted 3/31/08

supersuggs wrote:

Read the book 1984 and you will completely understand whats going on in North Korea. I dun know wtf they were doing with a japanese teen....


i think it was a random abduction some conspiracist say it was to help train NK's spies enter Japanese soil...but why the hell a thirteen y.o. japanese girl? cant they get someone older...
4317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tokyo Uni
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
oh yea i heard about this issue from somewhere....girls and boys from japan and china were being kidnapped by bastards from North Korea
Posted 3/31/08
its one child >.< joking....

but yeah its...shall we say disturbing...was going to say upsetting but I don't really care..
it happens everywhere not just north korea however they do make a lot of there own problems this isn't me bashing on NK
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SomeWhere In Nevada
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
geez stop worrying about these things, if you don't it'll depress you and then we'll have a suicide.
Thats bad.

Also if you really hate these sorta things, get a job that can deal with that country's problems and over time these sorta things will gradually decrease.

Put up or shut up
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
w0w..well, i have nothing against North Korea..all i can say is..the animation's kinda sad..i hope that her parents will find the answers they needed..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.