WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Contest] **Picture of the Month
Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Who's Barbie Doll is better?


Kimora Lee Simmons Barbie Doll



Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Diana Ross Barbie Doll
Superstar Artist
15790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / College & Work
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Namie Amuro Barbie Dolls


CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Polaris7 wrote:

Who's Barbie Doll is better?


Kimora Lee Simmons Barbie Doll





i like this one.... but not enuff to even think about buying and/or playing with it
Superstar Artist
21295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

crasyjak wrote:


Polaris7 wrote:

Who's Barbie Doll is better?


Kimora Lee Simmons Barbie Doll





i like this one.... but not enuff to even think about buying and/or playing with it


man fuck that i would buy this....................................dont worry about wtf i would do with it tho
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

X-cept_your_Fate wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


Polaris7 wrote:

Who's Barbie Doll is better?


Kimora Lee Simmons Barbie Doll





i like this one.... but not enuff to even think about buying and/or playing with it


man fuck that i would buy this....................................dont worry about wtf i would do with it tho


ud sleep w/ it in your bed & call it Kendall....
Superstar Artist
21295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

crasyjak wrote:

ud sleep w/ it in your bed & call it Kendall....


so you spying on me dawg.....that shit aint cool......dont let her know tho
Fan
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

crasyjak wrote:

THE PICS...


submitted by crasyjak


submitted by Raja613


i know im late on this but what the eff is that man them little kids parent got madd troubles!
Fan
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

crasyjak wrote:


=================================================================================
THEME FOR (MAY): JAY-Z AND BEYONCE (together)

=================================================================================

READ!! Rules: any type of pic of the featured artist... photoshop is allowed....

ONLY during the 1st thru 15th will submissions will be accepted

VOTE ANYTIME AFTERWARD... ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON!!!

Vote for the top 3 pics, just pick by username: (no ties pleez)
1st best= 10pts
2nd best= 5pts
3rd best= 1 pt

The winner will get.... IDK YET

suggestions for next month's theme?... let me know

new theme...most hilariously disturbing album covers....i got some good ones.





=================================================================================
PAST TOPICS


april - 2Pac

=================================================================================



CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

valtallica wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


=================================================================================
THEME FOR (MAY): JAY-Z AND BEYONCE (together)

=================================================================================

READ!! Rules: any type of pic of the featured artist... photoshop is allowed....

ONLY during the 1st thru 15th will submissions will be accepted

VOTE ANYTIME AFTERWARD... ONE ENTRY ALLOWED PER PERSON!!!

Vote for the top 3 pics, just pick by username: (no ties pleez)
1st best= 10pts
2nd best= 5pts
3rd best= 1 pt

The winner will get.... IDK YET

suggestions for next month's theme?... let me know

new theme...most hilariously disturbing album covers....i got some good ones.





=================================================================================
PAST TOPICS


april - 2Pac

=================================================================================






OK Album covers it is.... i already have mine LOL...
Fan
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
when can i start posting? i have mine!!!!!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

valtallica wrote:

when can i start posting? i have mine!!!!!


just post it here... in your next post... i'll fix everything up eventually
Fan
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


Lol that's epic son...epic.
2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / i don't do random...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
^ lmao.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 8/26/08


YESSS this is a REAL mixtape cover.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.