First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who's More Disturbing?
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
ok
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

_sorayume_ wrote:

oh krap >_<

:( IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! >_< STOP VOTING PPL!!


btw, your profile is insane...
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i have to keep this going!
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:

oh krap >_<

:( IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! >_< STOP VOTING PPL!!


btw, your profile is insane...


aw thankies ^_^ for appreciate my love for art unlike the jerk on the poll *cough* suiko
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

_sorayume_ wrote:


memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:

oh krap >_<

:( IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! >_< STOP VOTING PPL!!


btw, your profile is insane...


aw thankies ^_^ for appreciate my love for art unlike the jerk on the poll *cough* suiko


Are you going to school for a related major (ie. graphical design)? I consider myself pretty good with PS, but I always feel like girls are wayyyy more creative.
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:


memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:

oh krap >_<

:( IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! >_< STOP VOTING PPL!!


btw, your profile is insane...


aw thankies ^_^ for appreciate my love for art unlike the jerk on the poll *cough* suiko


Are you going to school for a related major (ie. graphical design)? I consider myself pretty good with PS, but I always feel like girls are wayyyy more creative.


nah uh and the funny thing is... im not even using PS ^_^ well i used to but just not lately
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the house.
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
WHAT???
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

_sorayume_ wrote:


memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:


memphit wrote:


_sorayume_ wrote:

oh krap >_<

:( IT WAS A MISTAKE!!! >_< STOP VOTING PPL!!


btw, your profile is insane...


aw thankies ^_^ for appreciate my love for art unlike the jerk on the poll *cough* suiko


Are you going to school for a related major (ie. graphical design)? I consider myself pretty good with PS, but I always feel like girls are wayyyy more creative.


nah uh and the funny thing is... im not even using PS ^_^ well i used to but just not lately


Corel? Don't tell me you are using MSPaint. I would just be embarrassed then >.<
Posted 3/31/08
just paint :X


i got a new laptop and so i havent install all the other stuff on here yet so ive been using paint lately
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

_sorayume_ wrote:

just paint :X


i got a new laptop and so i havent install all the other stuff on here yet so ive been using paint lately


You are one of the most talented paint users I have ever seen :O
Posted 3/31/08
hehe thanks...

um im going to stop replying in here... i want this thread to die down... until a mod can come and remove it
Posted 3/31/08

_sorayume_ wrote:

oh sorry! idk how to remove this >_< was suppose to be all fun >_<

EDIT:


WRONG POLL!! DONT PLAY

ANY MODERATOR DELETE OR LOCK THIS >_<

sorry it was suppose to be posted in a secret group forum as a FUN FUN thing >_< eeeek!!


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.