WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you do if a dentist tells you not to eat ice cream
Posted 3/31/08
i would like to hit him hard
Chairman
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i would probably eat some ice cream anyway..... ....no one can stop me from eating it because it's so good!

thinking of ice cream makes me want to eat some..................going to check the fridge soon .......
Creator
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lala-land:)
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Haha..!! Nothin can stop me from eating ice cream unless i have none..
[I'll g0 get some n -e ways]
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
nothing lol i'd eat it anyway ^-^
Ice Cream Lover
3262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Philippines♥
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i'll never ever do what he told!!
Ice Cream Lover
19651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
never listened to my dentist in the first place
like no chewing gum with braces pshh yea rightt
i came out fine and plus ICE CREAM IS A MUST
Ice Cream Lover
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
well it never happened to me but i think i'll never obey him if that time comes
Posted 4/7/08
well it never happened to me.. i'll just not obey him if that happened to me..
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:

well it never happened to me.. i'll just not obey him if that happened to me..


me tooo!! But i think its impossible for u to not to eat ice-cream.. is there even such a case????
Posted 4/13/08
ICE CREAM is the best... right?
Ice Cream Lover
10772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bergen. Norway
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

xlandar wrote:


blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:

well it never happened to me.. i'll just not obey him if that happened to me..


me tooo!! But i think its impossible for u to not to eat ice-cream.. is there even such a case????


I agree, you can always eat ice cream, anywhere any place and the denist should you have been aware of that and no denist is going to stop eating ice cream^^
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Orb Union
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Haruika wrote:


xlandar wrote:


blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:

well it never happened to me.. i'll just not obey him if that happened to me..


me tooo!! But i think its impossible for u to not to eat ice-cream.. is there even such a case????


I agree, you can always eat ice cream, anywhere any place and the denist should you have been aware of that and no denist is going to stop eating ice cream^^


Yup. the dentist probably cannot stop eating ice-cream himself/herself. Everyone enjoys ice-cream
Ice Cream Lover
10772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bergen. Norway
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Yep Ice cream is gonna take over the world^^
Ice Cream Lover
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
melt it and drink it...haha...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.