First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If u got to choose one magical accessory, what would it be and why?!
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
sitting top of my...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
mine would be a wish tag that can have ifinite wishes and can grant all wishes and crest that only i can touch if they touch it boom a smack in their butt's only people i
trust must and its all proof water rust etc and
Posted 4/2/08

Fenriz wrote:


padjoy wrote:


Fenriz wrote:

A devil fruit with the power of exploding eyebrows...........


LOL
why go with exploding eyebrows?


Well.....the scenario would be like this. When you use this attack your own eyebrows will explode thus resulting in masses of pain, blood and you rolling around the floor in your own fluid. so the villian will be conffused and concerend and end up arresting himself all the while thinking "What the fuck just happened"?. And he will ponder that until he dies of aids or something...........one of the many rubbish power i have made.

The other is the ability to fly....but only backwards. Another is to levitate only biscuits.


hell yeah!
i also want that fruit!!
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
a pen which has power to let me do wadever i wan
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
magical staff!! like this one becoz it can turn a city into an ice
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Magic potion that can heal any sickness
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

A magic stone with a demon sealed inside, who grants power to the one who would free it. While holding the stone, the bearer already gains unearthly capabilities, like causing earthquakes or opening dimensional rifts from which seemingly endless reinforcements pass.

This doesn't sound anime-ish to me. Who thinks otherwise?


Heh, it sounds like something from Warcraft-lore or even Warhammer 40k-lore, depending on what comes out of that dimesional rift.
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
A book that contained any information i wanted within its pages (free manga!)

(damn im boring XD)
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

comradered wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

A magic stone with a demon sealed inside, who grants power to the one who would free it. While holding the stone, the bearer already gains unearthly capabilities, like causing earthquakes or opening dimensional rifts from which seemingly endless reinforcements pass.

This doesn't sound anime-ish to me. Who thinks otherwise?


Heh, it sounds like something from Warcraft-lore or even Warhammer 40k-lore, depending on what comes out of that dimesional rift.


Aye, that it does. If it was from there, i would only choose a bloodthirster.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

comradered wrote:

Heh, it sounds like something from Warcraft-lore or even Warhammer 40k-lore, depending on what comes out of that dimesional rift.


Hmmm, you've hit the mark right there.....
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


comradered wrote:

Heh, it sounds like something from Warcraft-lore or even Warhammer 40k-lore, depending on what comes out of that dimesional rift.


Hmmm, you've hit the mark right there.....


Hah, lucky me Hmmm... Endless amounts of Necrons? Nightbringer?? YEY!
31186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
a magic lamp. with a genie. :]]
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / poland
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
an infinite source of magic ( or at least a very big one ) and i could do anything
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

laufer wrote:

an infinite source of magic ( or at least a very big one ) and i could do anything :D


I smell Warcraft.
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Katana with the power of ice>< Able to freeze enemies><
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / poland
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


laufer wrote:

an infinite source of magic ( or at least a very big one ) and i could do anything :D


I smell Warcraft.


i never playied it ;p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.