First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
have u ever sneak to play computer?
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Walking on a path...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
yea ^^ i sneak and play conqueronline
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
~I sleep, then when they're sleep, I go and use my laptop, as easy as that.

=3
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my house
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Unless it was to watch hentai when I went home to visit no; however there was 1 time I logged into an rpg before going to school with my mom waiting downstairs for me. Only was caught because instead of shutting down it restarted XP
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
nope i get 2 use da computer when eva i want =p
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
lol im doing that right now i cant play during "school days" lol
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / You know.....not...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Like no duh. of course i have


bdfjwk wrote:

yes. i am sneaking on right now.



I know right?
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / bx
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

gaby567 wrote:

i can only play computers on weekends now cause my parents say i cant control myself.

so most of the time i sneaked into my room to play but sometimes my brother stop the internet so i cant play

how bout u guys??


340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / bx
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

tenchuchoy wrote:

lol im doing that right now i cant play during "school days" lol


2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Naw man thats dan...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
yes all of the time im addicted at 2 o clock in the mourning i wake up to an alarm so i can play on the computer a make a mission to sneak down stars cause my mom is asleep and sneek into her room i carfully slide the computer near her door and make another trip to get the charger then when im out of her room i tip toe then RUN LIKE HELL. and the good thing is i dont have to put it back untill after school because she doesnt notice when she wakes up cause she has to go to work hahahahahahaha
Posted 3/31/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


gaby567 wrote:

i can only play computers on weekends now cause my parents say i cant control myself.

so most of the time i sneaked into my room to play but sometimes my brother stop the internet so i cant play

how bout u guys??


you again? wtf is your problem? DO you know how to read?


wat the heck r u talking about??
wat do u mean do u know how to read....i didnt do anything wrong!!!
Posted 3/31/08

gaby567 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


gaby567 wrote:

i can only play computers on weekends now cause my parents say i cant control myself.

so most of the time i sneaked into my room to play but sometimes my brother stop the internet so i cant play

how bout u guys??


you again? wtf is your problem? DO you know how to read?


wat the heck r u talking about??
wat do u mean do u know how to read....i didnt do anything wrong!!!


Read the rules of the forum.
53572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
yes I do all the time >.<
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Nope, I'm an adult.
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
my parents dont really care as long as i do good in school. they assume my habits but they do know i spend alot of time with video games and computer than school work XD, i'm pretty sure they know that i stay up to 11 playing video games or doing homework
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where you want me...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I sneak the pc in my room or go down and use my dad's laptop at midnight
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.