WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
how come best friends fight??
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / london
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

betrayed by best friend in both friendship & love, i let her go away, so i left her.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i don't believe in best friends.

if i get in a fight with a friend, and make up with them,
i'll likely distance myself away from them.

edit: wow. extremely repetitive//wordy. idk.
Posted 3/31/08
Everyone fights.
lol
My bestie and I rarely fight.
:)
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
^^yeh me too. no such thing as a best friend to me..they are all the same...
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:


MiniBarn wrote:


Lamak wrote:

Fights bring people closer together, or it rips them apart.


sounds like a yoda thing.
but all my friends fight with me but we are still friends.
but its not one of the true friendships that people have.


The yoda version actually goes something like this " Closer together fights bring people, or rips apart it does"


hahah so true and so funny lmao
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
People suck. Best friend relationships are underrated, but some people just plain suck and don't see that it's a relationship and for it to work (corny as fuck, CR forums = serious business ) both parties have to work. Not aimed at anyone personally, nor is it aimed at the people who "don't believe in best friends", to me, they're the ones who've been affected by some bitch/dickhead.
Trust is shamefully rare. Shame.

But also understandable when a friend/close friend/even a best friend(s) stops being careful about what he/she says to you since they're comfortable with you, and you realize they're can be real-time dickheads. Then it's all to do with strategy games.
Yo gotta keep yo base safe yo bro and then u liek keepem ina grouip so u cn liek gettem easyy. buit definitely keep yo base liek away so when dey blow upp liek BAANG u don geta raped.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Gabcom wrote:

People suck. Best friend relationships are underrated, but some people just plain suck and don't see that it's a relationship and for it to work (corny as fuck, CR forums = serious business ) both parties have to work. Not aimed at anyone personally, nor is it aimed at the people who "don't believe in best friends", to me, they're the ones who've been affected by some bitch/dickhead.
Trust is shamefully rare. Shame.

But also understandable when a friend/close friend/even a best friend(s) stops being careful about what he/she says to you since they're comfortable with you, and you realize they're can be real-time dickheads. Then it's all to do with strategy games.
Yo gotta keep yo base safe yo bro and then u liek keepem ina grouip so u cn liek gettem easyy. buit definitely keep yo base liek away so when dey blow upp liek BAANG u don geta raped.


You are mans best friend, that is all I could think about as I read your post. PS. Are those prescription glasses?
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
best friends, best enemies..?
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
because the more you know about eachother, the more likely you got dirt on the other person. You then have two people each with the power to ruin the other persons life. IT is in fear of that that close friends get into fights. Dependant on how much you rushed the relationship- it can eithr be ruined or made stronger. Same idea when you get into fights with family.
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:

You are mans best friend, that is all I could think about as I read your post. PS. Are those prescription glasses?


ROFL. Can't say it's me, but I try to be more like him every time I wake up. I believe those glasses are for BEING AWESOME. (He's too awesome to need glasses)
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Gabcom wrote:


memphit wrote:

You are mans best friend, that is all I could think about as I read your post. PS. Are those prescription glasses?


ROFL. Can't say it's me, but I try to be more like him every time I wake up. I believe those glasses are for BEING AWESOME. (He's too awesome to need glasses)


Weird, I was just gunna say, I don't think prescription glasses fix lazy eyes. Could be wrong though ;D
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secREt
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
because each individual have different personalities. sometimes this personalities clash...
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
hmmm. its only natural, i guess? because you, i mean we, have all our differences with each other. you cant take away the feeling that you and your bestfreind might not sometimes go along well, i mean. for example: you like to do this. and he does not like to do that. then that results to a fight of deciding which one would you do. (there's an alternative answer for that: go and think something else that you and your bestfriend might agree and like to do!). hahaha.
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / florida
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
cuz they get on each other nerves since they know each other so well

just a day or two away should cure the fight
1686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ATAndTruong wrote:

FACT: My best friends and I never get into fights.


It's freaky but I'm the same as well. The thing is she's too nice and I'm her polar opposite yet we're similar. It's cool like that. =D

Generally friends fight over stupid shit, half the time it's irrelevant either that or it's some thing super extreme.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.