Do u have any shoenen romance u recommend
Posted 3/31/08
I think i read them all i will give u the list and if u recomend one please no gender benders ,mysterys,mecha, or sports also please don't recommend one of those mangas where chacarters look it was made and look like in 80's and early 90's because drawing sucks thank u(i know i'm very picky with this genre)

MxO
Ai Yori Aoshi
TUBAME syndroMe
To-LOVE-Ru
Dollgun
Fate/Stay Night
Ichigo 100%
Magikano
Hisoka Returns
Kanokon
Kagetora
Sweety
Inu Neko Jump
Gacha Gacha(origainl before it become a gender bender)
Rosario + Vampire(season 1 and 2)
Omamori Himari
Pastel
Hayate no Gotoku
Ga-Rei
Posted 3/31/08
spice and wolf
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
They are my Noble Masters? I'm not actually completely sure of what qualifies as Shonen.
Posted 3/31/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

They are my Noble Masters? I'm not actually completely sure of what qualifies as Shonen.


I meant manga not anime
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

BlueEyedHokage wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

They are my Noble Masters? I'm not actually completely sure of what qualifies as Shonen.


I meant manga not anime


My bad.
6528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dude where am i?
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

BlueEyedHokage wrote:

I think i read them all i will give u the list and if u recomend one please no gender benders ,mysterys,mecha, or sports also please don't recommend one of those mangas where chacarters look it was made and look like in 80's and early 90's because drawing sucks thank u(i know i'm very picky with this genre)

MxO
Ai Yori Aoshi
TUBAME syndroMe
To-LOVE-Ru
Dollgun
Fate/Stay Night
Ichigo 100%
Magikano
Hisoka Returns
Kanokon
Kagetora
Sweety
Inu Neko Jump
Gacha Gacha(origainl before it become a gender bender)
Rosario + Vampire(season 1 and 2)
Omamori Himari
Pastel
Hayate no Gotoku
Ga-Rei


Love Hina is pretty good, try that.
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

BlueEyedHokage wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

They are my Noble Masters? I'm not actually completely sure of what qualifies as Shonen.


I meant manga not anime


if it's about manga, then post it in the manga section, this is the anime section so people will give you an anime series not manga

or you could use this link to find the manga your looking for.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-118410/Favorite-Manga-Recommended-Manga.html

anyway this is now

-REPORTED-
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
what is shoenen????????????
Posted 3/31/08

meanne07 wrote:

what is shoenen????????????

srry i meant shounen i can't spell and if u don't know what that is its manga for guys and shojo is manga for girls thats it.
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / ThE wOnDeRfUl WoR...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

richiiieee wrote:

spice and wolf


yeah it's pretty nice
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

BlueEyedHokage wrote:


meanne07 wrote:

what is shoenen????????????

srry i meant shounen i can't spell and if u don't know what that is its manga for guys and shojo is manga for girls thats it.


oh...thanks
You must be logged in to post.