First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Military Academy ~ Graduations
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I don't think you're supposed to cuz it's sposed to be ignored.
4808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
Name : Caesarean
Gender : Male
Pilot Number : 69
Pilot Gundam : Unicorn
Race : Coordinator
Origin : ORB
Captain
78424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

jason9304 wrote:

Name: Setsuna
Gender: male
Pilot Number: 21
Pilot Gundam: Alvatore
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Earth Aliance
Ship: Dominion


You've been Registered to the Maintenance (Dominion), Status and Ranking.
Welcome to the Group, if you have any questions ask your Captain leetcy or Vice-Captain AthrunX23s
Posted 8/6/08
thx man
24240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Name: xxraihaxx
Codename: Raizens X Feiei
Gender: Male
Pilot Number:
Pilot Gundam: R-X
Race: Human
Origin: Earth
Posted 8/7/08
Name: Ren
Gender: Female
Pilot Number:
Pilot Gundam: Lunar Wave
Race: Coordinator
Origin: Orb
Archangel
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / now in perth(for...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Name:Anon
Gender:Male
Pilot Number: 2
Piloted Gundam:GN-001 Gundam Exia
Unit Type: General Purpose Close Combat Mobile Suit
Race: Celestial Being
Origin:Kurdis Republic (Middle East)
Ship willing to join:Archangel


42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


What ship are you gonna join?
Captain
78424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

AthrunX23s wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


What ship are you gonna join?


she said Minerva in Job for the Ship Forum
Captain
78424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


I Registered you to Maintenace (Minerva), Ranking and Status but i still don't know what gundam you want here you wrote shadow gundam but on the other forum "job for Ship" you wrote exia the exia is all ready taken

Welcome to the Group and if you have any question ask your Captain alamis
42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

1234567890qaz wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


I Registered you to Maintenace (Minerva), Ranking and Status but i still don't know what gundam you want here you wrote shadow gundam but on the other forum "job for Ship" you wrote exia the exia is all ready taken

Welcome to the Group and if you have any question ask your Captain alamis


ummm..
i didnt even wrote exia
Captain
78424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


I Registered you to Maintenace (Minerva), Ranking and Status but i still don't know what gundam you want here you wrote shadow gundam but on the other forum "job for Ship" you wrote exia the exia is all ready taken

Welcome to the Group and if you have any question ask your Captain alamis


ummm..
i didnt even wrote exia :P
my bad so u want shadow from g gundam

Captain
78424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

arito169 wrote:

Name:Anon
Gender:Male
Pilot Number: 2
Piloted Gundam:GN-001 Gundam Exia
Unit Type: General Purpose Close Combat Mobile Suit
Race: Celestial Being
Origin:Kurdis Republic (Middle East)
Ship willing to join:Archangel


You've been Registered to the Maintenance (Archangel), Ranking, and Status.
Welcome to the Group and If You have any questions ask your Captain Daronmack

42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

1234567890qaz wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Silent Striker
Gender: Female
Pilot Number: #13
Pilot Gundam: Shadow
Race: Coodinator
Origin: Plants


I Registered you to Maintenace (Minerva), Ranking and Status but i still don't know what gundam you want here you wrote shadow gundam but on the other forum "job for Ship" you wrote exia the exia is all ready taken

Welcome to the Group and if you have any question ask your Captain alamis


ummm..
i didnt even wrote exia :P
my bad so u want shadow from g gundam



yup ^___^
and thank you
*bows*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.