WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Former Anime Lover
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / home
Offline
Posted 3/31/08 , edited 7/25/08
i used to love watching anime all the time untill i got into chinese wuxia series then i actually dropped anime alltogether in the hunt for more chinese wuxia series so i suggest all those people who like fantasy/swordsmen/feudal anime please try watching some wuxia there is quite a few on here like demi gods and semi devils,heaven sword and dragon saber, and numerous others just try it you will like it

just check it out search for demi gods and semi devils or duke of mount deer here try ot even sword stained with royal blood is good same with heaven sword dragon saber but it starts off really slow



Have you had a similar experience of "falling-out" of anime? Share it, here!

~ hijacked by edsamac
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Well it has been 5 months or so since I last saw an anime. I guess it's because I find most of them pale in comparison to their manga counterpart. Also, I have been reading a lot of books lately that preoccupied me greatly to ever go back to watching anime.

Maybe I'll find an anime that would capture my attention soon enough.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
What the thread starter is saying is that he used to like anime ~ now he doesn't, because his love for anime was replaced by his love for Chinese Wuxia drama. If you don't know what wuxia drama is, just google it and you'll find the answer. You're on the friggin' internet for Pete's sake.



~ deleted irrelevant posts and edited thread to make things clearer.
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Sounds like you found a passion greater than anime to replace your previous passion for anime.

Have I ever experienced "Anime Burnout"? Yes. For a short time this summer (2 months), I just didn't want to bother watching anime. Mainly, because I was busy doing other things, but also it was a bit of my mood as well. Slowly, I watched a bit of some series I had been watching previously (Itazura na Kiss, Kamen no Maid Guy, and Kanokon), but it wasn't until I watched Sola that I finally got my drive to watch anime back fully.
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!
Posted 7/25/08

keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


it's easy once you start getting a life....
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

jette1221 wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


it's easy once you start getting a life....


woh,woh!!
whats that supposed to mean?
1348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Is it possible to drop anime? It`s addicitng like a drug making it nearly impossible. But then it`s just entertainment. Interesting indeed.
7757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


Well, I think that it's possible. Some people eventually drop it when they come to a certain age, when they find something better to do, when they have external influences, or just simple because they don't have the time. Your interests change over time, after all.

I have not entirely drop anime but the number of episodes I watch is now dramatically decreased. One or two years ago I still watch an average of 5 episodes a day, but now only 1 or 2 episodes within a week, sometimes none. I don't know why though... just don't feel like it all the sudden
Posted 7/25/08

keitaro3674 wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


it's easy once you start getting a life....


woh,woh!!
whats that supposed to mean?


I mean that its easy to drop anime the moment you found something more interesting and worthwhile to do...
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Allanon0904 wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


Well, I think that it's possible. Some people eventually drop it when they come to a certain age, when they find something better to do, when they have external influences, or just simple because they don't have the time. Your interests change over time, after all.

I have not entirely drop anime but the number of episodes I watch is now dramatically decreased. One or two years ago I still watch an average of 5 episodes a day, but now only 1 or 2 episodes within a week, sometimes none. I don't know why though... just don't feel like it all the sudden


yeah i hear you on that one!
every time i finish an anime, its normally like a month or two until i watch a new one!
but idk if ill ever drop it completely!
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

jette1221 wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


jette1221 wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

how could you just drop anime?
its just not possible!


it's easy once you start getting a life....


woh,woh!!
whats that supposed to mean?


I mean that its easy to drop anime the moment you found something more interesting and worthwhile to do...


oh,ok,lolz!
i thought you were saying i didnt have a life or something like that...
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / [email protected]
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
im sticking with ANIME & DRAMA [:
861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
sometimes when i'm busy from school, i barely watch anime. i stilll love it though.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.