First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
CLub's ID
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anywhere =]
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
This ID color:

Username: gladys_niew
Character: Kaede Minami Fairy
Pic: http://i33.tinypic.com/153whm0.gif
Country: Singapore
Motto: anime is my life..XDD
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08

gladys_niew wrote:

This ID color:

Username: gladys_niew
Character: Kaede Minami Fairy
Pic: http://i33.tinypic.com/153whm0.gif
Country: Singapore
Motto: anime is my life..XDD



hey kaede minami fairy is taken :(

you may use other versions of her anyway. :)
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anywhere =]
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
oh srry...gomenasai..
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

gladys_niew wrote:

oh srry...gomenasai..


uhmm btw.. you can still use the manga version of her as a normal human or what.. or a fairy version from the GBA 8D
Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
ID COLOR:
Username:nikki0929
Character:http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/7cpph86ftvk/123.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto:Honesty is the best policy
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08

nikki0929 wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:nikki0929
Character:http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/7cpph86ftvk/123.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto:Honesty is the best policy



hey you cant use kaede anymore... she's taken... anyway you can use other versions of her.. like in manga and GBA

i'm sooo sorry </3 :[
Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

yuki_snow wrote:


nikki0929 wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:nikki0929
Character:http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/7cpph86ftvk/123.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto:Honesty is the best policy



hey you cant use kaede anymore... she's taken... anyway you can use other versions of her.. like in manga and GBA

i'm sooo sorry </3 :[


ok ... i will just change it ... what pictures are available?
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

nikki0929 wrote:


yuki_snow wrote:


nikki0929 wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:nikki0929
Character:http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/7cpph86ftvk/123.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto:Honesty is the best policy



hey you cant use kaede anymore... she's taken... anyway you can use other versions of her.. like in manga and GBA

i'm sooo sorry </3 :[


ok ... i will just change it ... what pictures are available?



d-dont you have some???
Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

yuki_snow wrote:


nikki0929 wrote:


yuki_snow wrote:


nikki0929 wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:nikki0929
Character:http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee323/7cpph86ftvk/123.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto:Honesty is the best policy



hey you cant use kaede anymore... she's taken... anyway you can use other versions of her.. like in manga and GBA

i'm sooo sorry </3 :[


ok ... i will just change it ... what pictures are available?



d-dont you have some???


ok i'll search something = )

Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08


how about this?
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
^so you will be using rirumu?? not kaede anymore??? :/ just clarifying, so that i can make your ID good xD
Member
71627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
ID COLOR:
Username: animeaddicted16
Character:Yuuki Setsu ~series Here's the picture :D
Country: Philippines
Motto:Love is blind
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
@ nikki
here??


@animeaddicted16
done
Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

yuki_snow wrote:

^so you will be using rirumu?? not kaede anymore??? :/ just clarifying, so that i can make your ID good xD


yup .. i'll be using rirumu instead of kaede ..
Member
7484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

yuki_snow wrote:

@ nikki
here??


@animeaddicted16
done


thanks .. i like it ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.