WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
CLub's ID
Posted 9/12/08

yuki_snow wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:ryoma_sakuno
Character: kaede minami
Country: philippines
Motto: mada mada dane

arigatou




hey~ kaede minami is taken, please trry to read the 1st page T_T I'm tired of reminding each applicants... well if you want to use her.. anly available is her Game versiona and kaede minami fairy (manga/comics) that's only your choices.. please.. I'm sorry!



ohh okey any character would do can you decide it for me ???
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


yuki_snow wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

ID COLOR:
Username:ryoma_sakuno
Character: kaede minami
Country: philippines
Motto: mada mada dane

arigatou




hey~ kaede minami is taken, please trry to read the 1st page T_T I'm tired of reminding each applicants... well if you want to use her.. anly available is her Game versiona and kaede minami fairy (manga/comics) that's only your choices.. please.. I'm sorry!



ohh okey any character would do can you decide it for me ???



hmm do you still want to use kaede minami?? i'll try to take a picture of her manga version and game and let you to choose
Posted 9/17/08


ohh okie kaede minami manga version thanks!

Posted 9/27/08
ID color:
Username:pink_pop
Character:Panta
Country:Phillipines
Motto:keep smiling!
uhh i can use panta right..?
Member
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
look i made my own

lol do you like it
Posted 10/27/08


ID COLOR: example # 3

Username: Misha___chan
Character: Saori Eguchi

Country: Philippines
Motto: "The light of the moon is reflected from the sun. If the light disappears, the moon will fade into darkness and the two halves will not be reunited."
Member
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
ID COLOR:
Username:mio_amakura
Character:
Country:Philippines
Motto:the silver light burns within every room
I walk around hoping for it anywhere, surely

Member
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08
ID color:
Username:seichiiKunimitsu1424
Character: Kaoru Matsutake
Picture: http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff189/louka_93/th14-2.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto: The best is yet to come~

thnx:))
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
D COLOR:
Username: sakuraXmon
Character: Kaede Minami
Pic:http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo254/yadte_karen/gandamokeaty.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto: Believe in yourself
Member
23436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08


Username: sakus-chan
character: kaede
country: Singapore
Motto: Be happy, and Stay happy!

picture i would like:
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
ryoma_sakuno

I change your character because I didn't notice that kaeed manga was already taken.. I make it chibi ver :D
pink_pop

misha___chan

uhm, ur motto was too long,>_< you can change it if you want to
seichiiKunimitsu1424


thank you very much for claiming your IDs! I'm sorry if it was late.. hhehe
mio_amakura
character error,sorry

sakuraXmon and sakusyaorockz
I'm very sorry for you to, kaede was already taken T_T please change your character :/
Member
23436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09


erm.. den, is dylan ok?


if not, could u help me choose a character then? thanks~
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

yuki_snow wrote:

ryoma_sakuno

I change your character because I didn't notice that kaeed manga was already taken.. I make it chibi ver :D
pink_pop

misha___chan

uhm, ur motto was too long,>_< you can change it if you want to
seichiiKunimitsu1424


thank you very much for claiming your IDs! I'm sorry if it was late.. hhehe
mio_amakura
character error,sorry

sakuraXmon and sakusyaorockz
I'm very sorry for you to, kaede was already taken T_T please change your character :/


would you like to have the baby version of him? :D
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09
Username: sakuraXmon
Character: Haruka
Pic: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/mikana_143/93-2-1.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto: Believe in yourself

Sorry no more characters.......... I really don't know who is Aroma........ sorry.....
Creator
6735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

sakuraXmon wrote:

Username: sakuraXmon
Character: Haruka
Pic: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f78/mikana_143/93-2-1.jpg
Country: Philippines
Motto: Believe in yourself

Sorry no more characters.......... I really don't know who is Aroma........ sorry.....




put it on your profile ok? thanks,

anyway, aroma was the Fiancé in the second season:D their marriage got canceled because of papii
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.