First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Major SEED
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

1234567890qaz wrote:

Has anyone wondered how Lacus can go SEED ? when everyone else went SEED while fighting, like she does nothing and she went SEED?


I kinda know the answer to that but it's kinda long.
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

AthrunX23s wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Has anyone wondered how Lacus can go SEED ? when everyone else went SEED while fighting, like she does nothing and she went SEED?


I kinda know the answer to that but it's kinda long.


but it's pretty dumb she gets it when she doesn't even pilot or fight in a unit.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Ya but according to what I read, you don't need to actually fight in a unit to get SEED.
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I know i heard about that too but gundam doesn't really explain SEED in detail though , it was vaguely explained by Erica Simmons, The ORB Engineer. The ones i found on the Internet where all fan opinion even on wiki it says it was basically a theory of how SEED works and the creators haven't really explained that area.

All I know it activates when a person has a strong surge of emotions or intense situations and both Natural and Coordinators can use it and those who do are thought to be the next stage of human development.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
yup, that's kinda what I read.
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
I found some Interesting Facts about Athrun and Cagalli

1. There are several references to "dawn" in groups/objects around Cagalli.

i. Her love interest, Athrun Zala's first name means dawn or daybreak.
ii. The last mobile suit she pilots, the Akatsuki, means "dawn" in Japanese.
iii. The resistance group she joins is known as the "Desert Dawn'.
iv. The disastrous counterattack after the ZAFT attack on Tassil took place at dawn.
v. The company that built the original 5 Gundams, Morgenroete, is based in Orb. "Morgenroete" is German for dawn.

2. Also, she has links to the colour red as well.

i. The "Rouge" in the name of her first mobile suit means red in French.
ii. Her love interest, Athrun Zala, mostly pilots MSes which were either red or pink.
iii. Her image song is "Desert Rose"; roses are mostly known for the red colour.
Posted 3/21/09
everyone!! except shinn...
Posted 3/21/09
shinn aint deserve the ability 2 seed. 2 emo. but kira, SEED, KO in serveral minutes or seconds, Athrun, SEED, KO nearly immediatly, Cagalli, SEED, shoots down many, Lacus, SEED, does wanna see death and destruction. remember in ep 50(GS) cagalli went SEED and does wat kira does(spinnin around shootin). Kira SEED, HiMATs ppl's @ss. Shinn does no kool moves. Shinn's skill anyone can do. kira can distract enemies. athrun can pwn dem b4 thier eyes, CAgalli does kool moves XD
Posted 3/21/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

dont you find it weird that Lacus is now zaft chairmen(women) and she's with Kira in zaft and Cagalli is Orbs leader with Athrun it's like they control their world they wont have problems with zaft or the earth forces now


it not confirmed
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Kirafan wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

dont you find it weird that Lacus is now zaft chairmen(women) and she's with Kira in zaft and Cagalli is Orbs leader with Athrun it's like they control their world they wont have problems with zaft or the earth forces now


it not confirmed



i kno all we know is that Lacus is a council member but isn't it funny that Shinn was demoted from Faith when everyone else ranked up

Kira - Orb Captain - ZAFT Commander
Athrun - Orb Major - Orb Admiral
Cagalli - Head of State - Lioness Of Orb
Lacus - Co-founder of Clyne Faction - ZAFT Council Member
Shinn - Faith - Red Uniform
Posted 3/23/09 , edited 3/23/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

dont you find it weird that Lacus is now zaft chairmen(women) and she's with Kira in zaft and Cagalli is Orbs leader with Athrun it's like they control their world they wont have problems with zaft or the earth forces now


it not confirmed



i kno all we know is that Lacus is a council member but isn't it funny that Shinn was demoted from Faith when everyone else ranked up

Kira - Orb Captain - ZAFT Commander
Athrun - Orb Major - Orb Admiral
Cagalli - Head of State - Lioness Of Orb
Lacus - Co-founder of Clyne Faction - ZAFT Council Member
Shinn - Faith - Red Uniform


wasnt kira admrail?


ya sorry idont no why i wrote captian iwas thinking of murrue for some reason
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Kirafan wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

dont you find it weird that Lacus is now zaft chairmen(women) and she's with Kira in zaft and Cagalli is Orbs leader with Athrun it's like they control their world they wont have problems with zaft or the earth forces now


it not confirmed



i kno all we know is that Lacus is a council member but isn't it funny that Shinn was demoted from Faith when everyone else ranked up

Kira - Orb Captain - ZAFT Commander
Athrun - Orb Major - Orb Admiral
Cagalli - Head of State - Lioness Of Orb
Lacus - Co-founder of Clyne Faction - ZAFT Council Member
Shinn - Faith - Red Uniform


wasnt kira admrail?




ya sorry i don't no why i wrote Captain i was thinking of Murrue for some reason
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

1234567890qaz wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

dont you find it weird that Lacus is now zaft chairmen(women) and she's with Kira in zaft and Cagalli is Orbs leader with Athrun it's like they control their world they wont have problems with zaft or the earth forces now


it not confirmed



i kno all we know is that Lacus is a council member but isn't it funny that Shinn was demoted from Faith when everyone else ranked up

Kira - Orb Captain - ZAFT Commander
Athrun - Orb Major - Orb Admiral
Cagalli - Head of State - Lioness Of Orb
Lacus - Co-founder of Clyne Faction - ZAFT Council Member
Shinn - Faith - Red Uniform


FAITH follows orders from the Chairman > Durandal died = No Chairman > No Chairman = No commands > No commands = No FAITH > No FAITH = No super exclusive organization for Shinn to join?..... And I thought the Sovereign's systems were complicated...
Posted 7/16/10
Athrun
924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
1. Kira
2. Athrun
3. Shinn
You all have to admit that Shinn may have some issues with his personality but he
is a good pilot and the Destiny is a kickass mech
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.