First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do You Think Markie9413 The Maker Of The "Do You Hate One Piece" Threads Should Be Banned? Or At Least His Threads Being
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines, Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08 , edited 3/31/08
EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX
EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX
EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX
EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX
EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX


Ok Thx I Request A Lock Sorry For Putting This Useless Thread =S ^-^

Sorry Markie9413 For Being Biased On You I Apologise

Well... Plz Moderator Close This Thread... Im Sorry For Ever Making It :(

Arigato :)

3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I think you should stop being a whiny little bish and take this to the "Do You Hate One Piece" thread.
Don't make stupid threads like this over some little cyber argument.
kkthnxbai
Posted 3/31/08
sure do
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Yes and his group should be closed. > there's only 2 members in it and his wall is a bunch of comments flaming him.
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines, Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I know im not whiny, just kinda annoyed from a bish like Markie9413 making pointless threads that have no overall discussion.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

izickree wrote:

I think you should stop being a whiny little bish and take this to the "Do You Hate One Piece" thread.
Don't make stupid threads like this over some little cyber argument.
kkthnxbai


thank you for saying that!!!
I feel the same way
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines, Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Ok Fine ^^

I Request A Lock On This Thread ^_^

Thank You =)
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Animemaster812 wrote:

I know im not whiny, just kinda annoyed from a bish like Markie9413 making pointless threads that have no overall discussion.



look you can't just get mad at someone that doesn't like an anime you like.
But I have a reason to get mad at a person like you, a whiny person that tries to shut everyone up
that you don't agree with.
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines, Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

wingdavid01 wrote:


Animemaster812 wrote:

I know im not whiny, just kinda annoyed from a bish like Markie9413 making pointless threads that have no overall discussion.



look you can't just get mad at someone that doesn't like an anime you like.
But I have a reason to get mad at a person like you, a whiny person that tries to shut everyone up
that you don't agree with.


I Just Relised That Thx I g2g ^^ Well Im Going To Close This Thread Once I Ask A Moderator To Do It.
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Animemaster812 wrote:

I know im not whiny, just kinda annoyed from a bish like Markie9413 making pointless threads that have no overall discussion.


Also, please refrain from being a hypocrite :>
Besides, the thread that Markie9413 made will have more substance than this will ever have.
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada/Mississaug...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Yes I want him Banned ><
32382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New Orleans/Seatt...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
HELL NO!!! One piece sux,it should be named "One piece of sh*t".Whoever likes it must also like Pokemon and Yu-gi-ohhhhhhhhh!!!.LMAO ROFL LOL!!!
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i demand him to nuke himself.
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines, Anim...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I Know This Is A Bias Thread Too... So Can Some1 Plz Ask A Mod To Lock This Thread Plz I Can't Do It Because I G2g And Computer Is Screwed Now...

Make Sure To Tell The Mod That I Requested To Lock My Own Thread. Thank You ^_^
Posted 3/31/08

Animemaster812 wrote:

EDIT: REQUEST A LOCK ON THIS THREAD ^-^ THX




I Felt Like Making This Thread Because Markie9413 Is Making Pointless Threads About One Piece And He Is Being Bias... Well Thats Mostly It...

Sorry If This Thread Hurt Anyone... I Think?



isn't this a pointless thread?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.