First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Naruto] Which of Konohas Clans would you be in?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
It is because he had the ability
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
that they locked him away? Yea, I know that. But that means that nobody else really had that ability... doesn't it?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
Ys making the ability like I said kind of bad
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
huh?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
I originally started this topic saying because so few have it and that it locked him up his bloodline was bad and just restated it
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 9/30/06
so, what you're saying is because Kimmamaru's (SP?) bloodline limit was so rare, they locked him up..... right?
13493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/06

kyocool wrote:

im sticking with kimmiaros clan with the bone manipulation thats the best one





Trevor (OP)


If I could I would Mix the blood line traits of Uchiha's and Kimimaro's so I could have the Sharingan adn minipulate my bones so I would be the unstopibale fusion of Peace.
13493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/06
I don't care if it was rare I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT. He could have broken out though because his bone is so hard. He just choose not to. Thats y I like him because he is like that and loyal. When ppl think that they are gay it is beacsue they are loyal Like Haku and Zabuza. Haku was loyal to him and thought of him as family and Zabuza thought of him in the same way.so technically they loved eachothers like brothers.
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/06

Death_Blade wrote:

I don't care if it was rare I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT. He could have broken out though because his bone is so hard. He just choose not to. Thats y I like him because he is like that and loyal. When ppl think that they are gay it is beacsue they are loyal Like Haku and Zabuza. Haku was loyal to him and thought of him as family and Zabuza thought of him in the same way.so technically they loved eachothers like brothers.


Yea, that's true... he was loyal. The thing with Haku though is he LOOKED like a girl!
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 10/2/06
ahh Brinckmyster, your avatar would be perfect if it had shikamaru on it!
and i agree, haku did look like a girl
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/06

Nayru wrote:

ahh Brinckmyster, your avatar would be perfect if it had shikamaru on it!
and i agree, haku did look like a girl


I know. I almost got one that was all him... but there weren't any moving ones (my friend's sister that I keep talking about gave me Shikamaru as a nickname.... )
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/2/06
Yes it is cool but Haku was a girl. He didnt prove he was a guy so I am staying by it he was just to femine and he was way to close to Zabuza
235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/2/06

quater wrote:

Yes it is cool but Haku was a girl. He didnt prove he was a guy so I am staying by it he was just to femine and he was way to close to Zabuza

You cant say that for Haku! Ranmaru was the same with Raiga as Haku was to Zabuza. Is it me or do they both look like girls?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/2/06
They both are girls excuse me
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 10/2/06
LOL I'm gonna have to agree with quater on this one, but technically, both Ranmaru and Haku were always refered to as boys...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.