First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Come out of the closet
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
For those of you out there who are still in the closet, and are yet to come out, this is a safe haven for you to do it and be amongst others who are doing the same.


So here is mine, I'm coming out of the closet. I love you BasouKazuma


<3
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
hmmmmmmmmm is this for real?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Dont worry zero he takes it in the back so he will accept you!
Posted 3/31/08
I knew it!
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

welook wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm is this for real?


Yes it's for real, be sensitive I bruise easily!
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
is this supposed to be a joke or...
Posted 3/31/08
Well congratulations to all of you!
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I was going to say something witty and then I realized hes a moderator. Congrats on coming out I guess?
10476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

memphit wrote:

I was going to say something witty and then I realized hes a moderator. Congrats on coming out I guess?


now that you've said hes a mod, everyones gonna scroll up and look, and no ones gonna post anymore...XD
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Zeronite wrote:


welook wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm is this for real?


Yes it's for real, be sensitive I bruise easily!

o sry, i saw a thread like this before where it was a joke. anyhow, aslong as ur happy im fine with it

36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Well good for you! *applauds, pats you on the back*

I would "come out" but I really have nothing to come out with....O.o
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
It can't be a joke, I'm a mod!
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Zeronite wrote:

For those of you out there who are still in the closet, and are yet to come out, this is a safe haven for you to do it and be amongst others who are doing the same.


So here is mine, I'm coming out of the closet. I love you BasouKazuma


<3


Am I going to be the first one thats NOT a brown noser to mods to say hahahaha what a fag?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


Zeronite wrote:

For those of you out there who are still in the closet, and are yet to come out, this is a safe haven for you to do it and be amongst others who are doing the same.


So here is mine, I'm coming out of the closet. I love you BasouKazuma


<3


Am I going to be the first one thats NOT a brown noser to mods to say hahahaha what a fag?

바보
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
so your GAY Who care's
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.