First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
GIRLS .... is this true??
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

michaela_g8 wrote:

he's making girls as his toys or something.... uhh...

its pretty obvious that i wouldnt go for guys like that... sheeshh...


yeah but the whole point is that you wouldnt know he's that kind of guy until he left
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Gabcom wrote:


J1nn wrote:

let me tell you a story (i'll get to the point in a sec)

i know this guy called peter, he's short, fat, has a huge bald patch on his head and he's one of the ugliest things ive laid my eyes on ... but ... and heres the interesting bit ... he gets with some of the hottest girls ive ever seen in my life (and of all ages, he's 28 and ive seen him with 17 yr old chiks ... who are hot btw)

plus he's with a new girl almost every weekend (not just one type .. from bimbo's to intellectuals) i asked him how he does it, and he's demonstrated countless times

these are his exact words "women are all the same, you just tell them what they want to hear, digg around their minds a little, mold yourself into their ideal image and you have a new pet for the weekend"

i thought what he said was kinda mean ... but ... not trying to be bad ... but ive seen this done a thousand times and its worked a thousand times ... sad but true i think he might be right (im only basing my opinion on what ive seen)

now that girls have heard this what do you think??


Ask him if he's a PUA, or ask him which book he used.
If he knows what you're talking about with PUA, tell him he's a nerd and should learn what the fuck emotions are.


nah he learned from tonns of trial and error
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:


Epsac wrote:

man....that sucks... he's sick...girls ARE NOT TOYS nor TOOLS..they are human beings to be respected...sheesh...


XD how did i know a guy would be the first person to say that


u never know wat hes actually thinking
Posted 4/1/08
Ok . I'm not a girl . But i think that he forced that girl to love him even though she reject him . yeah , maybe he used something to threaten that girl .
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:


michaela_g8 wrote:

he's making girls as his toys or something.... uhh...

its pretty obvious that i wouldnt go for guys like that... sheeshh...


yeah but the whole point is that you wouldnt know he's that kind of guy until he left



true... ughhh.. how could i forget that.. haha... anyways.. if ever i bump on guys like that.. i should be careful...(???)

19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

"women are all the same, you just tell them what they want to hear, digg around their minds a little, mold yourself into their ideal image and you have a new pet for the weekend"


women are NOT all the same... but the stuff he said after that, well, yep yep.. they were kinda true..

but yea, it's sick.
Posted 4/1/08
I Guess if you understand how a girl thinks yea its pretty easy to keep her happy but in the long run she gonna find out and then what will he do?? Especially if he finds a girl he wants to settle down with and has told nothing but lies to keep a 'pet'. Personally I think its sad that he has a new girl every week. Some guys are so superficial. Also why is a 28 yr old going with 17 yr olds??
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia > Melbo...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
That would never work on me.
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:

let me tell you a story (i'll get to the point in a sec)

i know this guy called peter, he's short, fat, has a huge bald patch on his head and he's one of the ugliest things ive laid my eyes on ... but ... and heres the interesting bit ... he gets with some of the hottest girls ive ever seen in my life (and of all ages, he's 28 and ive seen him with 17 yr old chiks ... who are hot btw)

plus he's with a new girl almost every weekend (not just one type .. from bimbo's to intellectuals) i asked him how he does it, and he's demonstrated countless times

these are his exact words "women are all the same, you just tell them what they want to hear, digg around their minds a little, mold yourself into their ideal image and you have a new pet for the weekend"

i thought what he said was kinda mean ... but ... not trying to be bad ... but ive seen this done a thousand times and its worked a thousand times ... sad but true i think he might be right (im only basing my opinion on what ive seen)

now that girls have heard this what do you think??


EHHH?????????????????????????????/ITS IMPOSSIBLE, MAYBE HE USE POTION OR CHARM TO ATTRACT THOSE GIRLS.. BTW WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME,,,EVERYONE IS UNIQUE,,,EVERY GIRL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT,,,,
...MAYBE THAT PETER IS RICH AND RENT A GIRL FOR A WEEK AND RENT AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:

nah he learned from tonns of trial and error


Ah ok, s'all right then lol. Not really..
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Ok . I'm not a girl . But i think that he forced that girl to love him even though she reject him . yeah , maybe he used something to threaten that girl .


dude ¬_¬ ... its in public places ... he makes the girls laugh and smile, plus if he threatened a girl and i was there i would stop him even if he's my friend
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

06aquamarine09 wrote:

what a jerk he is!!...not all girls are that stupid to fall for such guy....


its not that the girls are stupid, he's been out with nurses and a solicitor ... he charms
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Ok . I'm not a girl . But i think that he forced that girl to love him even though she reject him . yeah , maybe he used something to threaten that girl .


dude ¬_¬ ... its in public places ... he makes the girls laugh and smile, plus if he threatened a girl and i was there i would stop him even if he's my friend


Haha .. haven you watch drama series ? something like photos or item that has great significances to them ...
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

J1nn wrote:

let me tell you a story (i'll get to the point in a sec)

i know this guy called peter, he's short, fat, has a huge bald patch on his head and he's one of the ugliest things ive laid my eyes on ... but ... and heres the interesting bit ... he gets with some of the hottest girls ive ever seen in my life (and of all ages, he's 28 and ive seen him with 17 yr old chiks ... who are hot btw)

plus he's with a new girl almost every weekend (not just one type .. from bimbo's to intellectuals) i asked him how he does it, and he's demonstrated countless times

these are his exact words "women are all the same, you just tell them what they want to hear, digg around their minds a little, mold yourself into their ideal image and you have a new pet for the weekend"

i thought what he said was kinda mean ... but ... not trying to be bad ... but ive seen this done a thousand times and its worked a thousand times ... sad but true i think he might be right (im only basing my opinion on what ive seen)

now that girls have heard this what do you think??


lets see. he approaches the girls just like that? Walk up and after a few moments he gets her? @_@
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

light06 wrote:


J1nn wrote:

let me tell you a story (i'll get to the point in a sec)

i know this guy called peter, he's short, fat, has a huge bald patch on his head and he's one of the ugliest things ive laid my eyes on ... but ... and heres the interesting bit ... he gets with some of the hottest girls ive ever seen in my life (and of all ages, he's 28 and ive seen him with 17 yr old chiks ... who are hot btw)

plus he's with a new girl almost every weekend (not just one type .. from bimbo's to intellectuals) i asked him how he does it, and he's demonstrated countless times

these are his exact words "women are all the same, you just tell them what they want to hear, digg around their minds a little, mold yourself into their ideal image and you have a new pet for the weekend"

i thought what he said was kinda mean ... but ... not trying to be bad ... but ive seen this done a thousand times and its worked a thousand times ... sad but true i think he might be right (im only basing my opinion on what ive seen)

now that girls have heard this what do you think??


EHHH?????????????????????????????/ITS IMPOSSIBLE, MAYBE HE USE POTION OR CHARM TO ATTRACT THOSE GIRLS.. BTW WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME,,,EVERYONE IS UNIQUE,,,EVERY GIRL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT,,,,
...MAYBE THAT PETER IS RICH AND RENT A GIRL FOR A WEEK AND RENT AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK



no i was there almost everytime he did it, its true women arent the same but what makes him so good is that he understands that .. whats the same is how he gets them all ... he does that by spotting whats different about each girl ... then molding himself to suite her personality ... and no .. he works in hmv and earns less than 30k a year ... he's aslo a good friend of mine so i know
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.