Introducing The Cr palz to everyone!
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Small But Devel...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/1/08
Appreciate your help but i think there may be a better way out
Closed Thread thx
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
The only thing about this thread that brings me remote happiness is that you're gonna get flamed for advertising and you probably are gonna delete your first post, which will lead to me being flamed as the topic creator.

Shit man.
Posted 4/1/08
Sorry bluez cloud . But u have been posting some duplicate threads. Please search before typing a new topic .
1097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A Small But Devel...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Sorry bluez cloud . But u have been posting some duplicate threads. Please search before typing a new topic .


what do u mean?>
cant post in this sect or??
nvm thx for reminder...
Posted 4/1/08

Bluez_cloud wrote:


ShinigamiDGs wrote:

Sorry bluez cloud . But u have been posting some duplicate threads. Please search before typing a new topic .


what do u mean?>
cant post in this sect or??
nvm thx for reminder...


What i mean is that , you should search before posting new threads.
Posted 4/1/08
This thread still have to be removed because it's an advertisement. If you want people to join, then send out some group invitation not creating a thread like this.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

tw1zted wrote:

The only thing about this thread that brings me remote happiness is that you're gonna get flamed for advertising and you probably are gonna delete your first post, which will lead to me being flamed as the topic creator.

Shit man.


And now some of my prophecy comes true.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
u guys are indeed harsh to make such comments doh
Dont leave a comment not related to any help
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
btw thx to the webpage i scanned another threat on my pc
107162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
No advertisements please.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.