First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Contests
311264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



hmm...where r u from?
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^

311264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^



asia is large
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^



asia is large


Im sorry im on philippines do you know andy_0244

311264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



yeah why??

hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^



asia is large


Im sorry im on philippines do you know andy_0244



Posted 4/11/08
here's my entry



hope u like it.....
by: chryzthelle
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



yeah why??

hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^



asia is large


Im sorry im on philippines do you know andy_0244





I cannot see your msg ^__^

311264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


paula_sison wrote:

Here's my entry



I hope u like it ^___^



kawaii!!


Thanks !!! ^____^



yeah why??

hmm...where r u from?


From Asia ^___^



asia is large


Im sorry im on philippines do you know andy_0244





I cannot see your msg ^__^



yes i know her
student^_^
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / FM / Brought down...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.......................the quotes here are a pain in the ass for me...
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08

JosiahMaster77 wrote:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.......................the quotes here are a pain in the ass for me...


Trust me,I've seen worst .Much worst.
student^_^
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 5/6/08
!
student^_^
1398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
Ellow! This is my entry! Hope it's okay!
student^_^
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
entries up until next week only
student^_^
7851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ü
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/25/08



mah entry..^ ^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.