First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply black magic class
Student
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sanford FL
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

you are too bad for heaven, but too good for hell! go you! you're fllippin' sweet! you're probably a good person being not too good but not too bad! if people hate you then they can just go eat a tree and choke to death on the bark. need I say more?

your theme song: Crooked Teeth by Death Cab for Cutie
your element: water

hehe yep thats me all right
P.S. im going to check what song that is
Student
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sanford FL
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

music_mup wrote:

ATTENTION

the new ones (and the ones who haven't done it jet)
must post their ID card in this forum so i can put you in the grades forum
thanks



hey where can i do that or do i make it myself
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ZeroELopez wrote:


music_mup wrote:

ATTENTION

the new ones (and the ones who haven't done it jet)
must post their ID card in this forum so i can put you in the grades forum
thanks



hey where can i do that or do i make it myself


do what?????
Student
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sanford FL
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

music_mup wrote:


ZeroELopez wrote:


music_mup wrote:

ATTENTION

the new ones (and the ones who haven't done it jet)
must post their ID card in this forum so i can put you in the grades forum
thanks



hey where can i do that or do i make it myself


do what?????


a ID card
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

ZeroELopez wrote:


music_mup wrote:


ZeroELopez wrote:


music_mup wrote:

ATTENTION

the new ones (and the ones who haven't done it jet)
must post their ID card in this forum so i can put you in the grades forum
thanks



hey where can i do that or do i make it myself


do what?????


a ID card


they will be made 4 you by our head misteres but she has many tests now so she wont come online 4 a while
but first you must post in the forum ID CARD that you want an id card and you must fill in some stuff
as your name and class and stuff like that
hope that helped XD
Student
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
you are the Queen of all devils. you have very high power and you are very well respected.
but, you can't leave from your seat. once you are there you are there for all eternity and there is no way of getting out without bringing great shame upon yourself.

your theme song: Minority by Greenday

Your element: fire

787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
my fave anime devil is gaara

he's so cool when he's evil xD

my weapon

a zanpakyou just like hitsugaya toushiro

and sorry i'm a bit late .. i had some school work to do
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
you're an insane devil. ever heard "you belong on bull street!" well they're certainly right. you used to be in heaven, only you wen t completley insane and was condemned to hell to serve Satan. you're not doing very well. you're always feeling like you're torn in peices.people can find you talking to yourself. really you just need someone to talk to.

your theme song: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
your element: chaos
Posted 5/17/08
lol - this is so me

you're an insane devil. ever heard "you belong on bull street!" well they're certainly right. you used to be in heaven, only you wen t completley insane and was condemned to hell to serve Satan. you're not doing very well. you're always feeling like you're torn in peices.people can find you talking to yourself. really you just need someone to talk to.

your theme song: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
your element: chaos


and i love chaos !! X3
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

moonlightprincese wrote:

you are the Queen of all devils. you have very high power and you are very well respected.
but, you can't leave from your seat. once you are there you are there for all eternity and there is no way of getting out without bringing great shame upon yourself.

your theme song: Minority by Greenday

Your element: fire



you have the same
result that i had
were you cheating XD
just kiddin


10 points XD
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

samurai-shanna wrote:

my fave anime devil is gaara

he's so cool when he's evil xD

my weapon

a zanpakyou just like hitsugaya toushiro

and sorry i'm a bit late .. i had some school work to do


doesn't matter good work btw

10 points
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

lol - this is so me

you're an insane devil. ever heard "you belong on bull street!" well they're certainly right. you used to be in heaven, only you wen t completley insane and was condemned to hell to serve Satan. you're not doing very well. you're always feeling like you're torn in peices.people can find you talking to yourself. really you just need someone to talk to.

your theme song: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
your element: chaos


and i love chaos !! X3


hahah
if that's really you you must be fun 2 be with
good job XD


10 points
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
ATTENTION

tomorrow i will change the grades again
so be sure 2 check them and if i made a mistake
you can just put it in the forum or pm me
or buddy me when you think you have 2 say more then just that
(or if you wanna make friends XD ofcourse XD)


oowh yeah and be sure to put your ID card in this forum because all your clasmates will know who you are
and it's easier 4 me 2 XD


Posted 5/19/08

music_mup wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

lol - this is so me

you're an insane devil. ever heard "you belong on bull street!" well they're certainly right. you used to be in heaven, only you wen t completley insane and was condemned to hell to serve Satan. you're not doing very well. you're always feeling like you're torn in peices.people can find you talking to yourself. really you just need someone to talk to.

your theme song: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
your element: chaos


and i love chaos !! X3


hahah
if that's really you you must be fun 2 be with
good job XD


10 points


lol - thanks X3 - but the only thing is i wasnt ever in heaven X3 - i was lost in limbo X3
Moderator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:


music_mup wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

lol - this is so me

you're an insane devil. ever heard "you belong on bull street!" well they're certainly right. you used to be in heaven, only you wen t completley insane and was condemned to hell to serve Satan. you're not doing very well. you're always feeling like you're torn in peices.people can find you talking to yourself. really you just need someone to talk to.

your theme song: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance
your element: chaos


and i love chaos !! X3


hahah
if that's really you you must be fun 2 be with
good job XD


10 points


lol - thanks X3 - but the only thing is i wasnt ever in heaven X3 - i was lost in limbo X3


hahah lol XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.