First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
NAruto and Bleach licenced WTF
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere near yo...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
wad the heck i really hate those lincensing they suck
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
yeah...its okay narutards..!!
we can watch it in any sites..!!
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
wow narutard UNLEASHED!
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

markie9412 wrote:


killamoa wrote:

wow narutard UNLEASHED!


He was never 'leashed' in the first place for your information.


dnt you get tired login in that saosin account and then login back in this account..u do alot of work just so u can reply to both account
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
WOW!!!
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

markie9412 wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

dnt you get tired login in that saosin account and then login back in this account..


Another hater? What do you have against me? The fact that I'm a fag? That's not very nice.

Who the hell is Saosin? Seriously, please tell me. Don't you get tired of tracking me down? I'm really tired of being tracked down, by pesky little kids like you! Please stop!

CrunchyRoll Peace.


dude dont insult your self your not a fag your a dumb ass ^_^..im not a hater im just amaze how u can manage to use 2 dumb ass account
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Northfield, Minne...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

markie9412 wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

dude dont insult your self your not a fag your a dumb ass ^_^..im not a hater im just amaze how u can manage to use 2 dumb ass account


What do you do, if you nuke one account? You create another one! So for your information, I have one account! It amazes me how ignorant people can get!

How am I insulting myself? When, where, why did I do it? You tell me, because I truly do not recall doing so.

Oh and by the way, an account cannot be a dumb ass.


Wow... You Are Soooo Honest? And you think so POSITIVLY about yourself isn't that good?
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

markie9412 wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

dude dont insult your self your not a fag your a dumb ass ^_^..im not a hater im just amaze how u can manage to use 2 dumb ass account


What do you do, if you nuke one account? You create another one! So for your information, I have one account! It amazes me how ignorant people can get!

How am I insulting myself? When, where, why did I do it? You tell me, because I truly do not recall doing so.

Oh and by the way, an account cannot be a dumb ass.


others account cant be a dumb ass but your IS ^^
8901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

suzumiya12 wrote:

Dudes why did you do i shinji Y plz unlicensed them......


First off, they have been licensed for a long time now, you are lucky they were up for as long as they were.
Second, why do you think shinji has authority to unlicense something.
Third, this is a duplicate thread, which is not allowed
Forth, Naruto and Bleach threads are no longer alowed
Fifth, this thread is spam and will not be tolerated,
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
wats goin on here???
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
tha'ts old news
2107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

suzumiya12 wrote:

Dudes why did you do i shinji Y plz unlicensed them......


First off Shinji doesn't license anime the animes' production company does.

Secondly you and people like you are poisoning CR and tempting the mods to go suicidal with these pointless threads.

3rd no more naruto/bleach threads.........use the search bar in the upper right hand corner and a little common sense before posting.

~reported~
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

suzumiya12 wrote:

Dudes why did you do i shinji Y plz unlicensed them......


579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
looks like the population of cr will go down
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / meycauayan bulacan
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.