Post Reply Adoption of Animals
Posted 4/1/08
Hiies. Good news everyone...

You can have pets!! Yes, we allow pets in this school!!!

Ok. We just have a partner to help us with this. And the group is *Drum rolls*
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Abandoned_Animal_Orphanage

We will post the animals here... If you want to adopt, go to the group for the official procedures!!!

Thankies Lot's.

For more info: Read the group's homepage and ask me or half-fox-demon1020
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
LOLZ NOW THERE IS PETS?! hahas any dino's for sale
Posted 4/3/08

Dreadedkind wrote:

LOLZ NOW THERE IS PETS?! hahas any dino's for sale :P


Go see the group
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Adirin wrote:


Dreadedkind wrote:

LOLZ NOW THERE IS PETS?! hahas any dino's for sale :P


Go see the group


Alr did see nth xDDD
Students
3206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York State
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Dreadedkind wrote:

LOLZ NOW THERE IS PETS?! hahas any dino's for sale :P


maybe but there not for sale their up for adoption...lol =]] im th group creator and i am looking forward to letting everyone who wants to join adopt a pet or two
Posted 4/4/08
Yeah =D
Student Councillor
1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
i want 2 have a cat...persian cat..or maybe a cat like ryoma's cat
Posted 4/5/08

Foe_b wrote:

i want 2 have a cat...persian cat..or maybe a cat like ryoma's cat


For official procedures, it's at the group
Student Councillor
1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

Adirin wrote:


Foe_b wrote:

i want 2 have a cat...persian cat..or maybe a cat like ryoma's cat


For official procedures, it's at the group


where is it?
Student Councillor
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
wow!!! it's nice to have a pet in school!!! hehehehe!!!
Posted 5/2/08

Foe_b wrote:


Adirin wrote:


Foe_b wrote:

i want 2 have a cat...persian cat..or maybe a cat like ryoma's cat


For official procedures, it's at the group


where is it?


There's the link at the homepage
Creator
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
lol.... is it possible to adopt a horse? Ok, maybe not. But it would be cool to have one!
Creator
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
T.T

Why I see no pets at all? I want a Horsie!!!! WAAAHHHHSSS!!!!!

*I a bit high today.... lol
Student Councillor
1215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Adirin wrote:


Foe_b wrote:


Adirin wrote:


Foe_b wrote:

i want 2 have a cat...persian cat..or maybe a cat like ryoma's cat


For official procedures, it's at the group


where is it?


There's the link at the homepage


thx^^
You must be logged in to post.