First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If u have Shugo Chara, what kind of Chara would u want?
Posted 4/1/08
Tell us about what u guys want ur Shugo Chara to be^^

I would want shugo chara that is good at:
musics...sports...and languages^^

Just tell us your opinions
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Among the Clouds
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
my shugo chara will be;
- totally good in self-defend by talking (i can defend myself when someone scold me)
- do things quickly (last-minute work, especially)
- understand things quicker (in case of hard & confusing subject)
- OR just to make me a perfect person
Member
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
artistic n easy to get along type =3
Member
696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UHMM WHERE THEE M...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
a smart, happy and fast type <3
Member
4732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In front of com duh
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
soemthing like ran. energetic, sporty, cute
Posted 6/1/08
well, smart, sporty, artistic. ^-^
Moderator
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Hm, maybe kind, patient, friendly^.^
Member
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
Friendly artistic kind and energitic one ^^, like this one xD though it's not that good...sorry
I name it Shun xD
Posted 6/3/08

SieraMinamoto wrote:

Friendly artistic kind and energitic one ^^, like this one xD though it's not that good...sorry
I name it Shun xD


lol! nice drawing~ or where did u get it ^-^? it's soo kute~
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

- good fashion sense
- artisitic
- cheerful
Member
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

AtomicLuv wrote:


SieraMinamoto wrote:

Friendly artistic kind and energitic one ^^, like this one xD though it's not that good...sorry
I name it Shun xD


lol! nice drawing~ or where did u get it ^-^? it's soo kute~


I drew it myself ^^,
Posted 6/3/08

SieraMinamoto wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:


SieraMinamoto wrote:

Friendly artistic kind and energitic one ^^, like this one xD though it's not that good...sorry
I name it Shun xD


lol! nice drawing~ or where did u get it ^-^? it's soo kute~


I drew it myself ^^,


rlly? aweomse ^____^ soo kute~~
Member
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

AtomicLuv wrote:


SieraMinamoto wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:


SieraMinamoto wrote:

Friendly artistic kind and energitic one ^^, like this one xD though it's not that good...sorry
I name it Shun xD


lol! nice drawing~ or where did u get it ^-^? it's soo kute~


I drew it myself ^^,


rlly? aweomse ^____^ soo kute~~


Thank you ^^,
Member
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
one thats one the musical side and can finish something fast
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.