any new dramas here..?
9314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the DOLPHIN and S...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08 , edited 4/1/08
sorry.. cant find any new dramas.. but can you recommend some dramas that are funny and romantic..? doomo arigatoo gozaimasu
Posted 4/1/08
Nodame Cantabile
Hana Kimi Japan
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
My Girl
Full House
Goong-Princess hours
Nobuta wo Produce
It started with a kiss 1&2
Dal Ja's Spring
My Lovely Sam Soon
Coffee Prince

lol thats sum i highly highly recommend!! ^_^ Hope u find sumthin good to watch!!
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
try 'Hong Gil Dong'
it has romance, action and comedy
its ongoing
crunchyroll only has 2eps so far
but you can watch 20 eps and more on mysoju
i highly recommend it myself : )
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Honey and Clover!..i'm starting to watch it at mysoju and i think it's interesting. and because Ikuta Toma is there..
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
I have just started watching Fated To Love You and it looks very promising. It's not in Crunchy yet but you can find episodes with english subs in overstreams.com.
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Chile
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

maybelle916 wrote:

I have just started watching Fated To Love You and it looks very promising. It's not in Crunchy yet but you can find episodes with english subs in overstreams.com.


try mysoju
they have until ep 3
Posted 4/6/08

mkkardan wrote:

Nodame Cantabile
Hana Kimi Japan
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
My Girl
Full House
Goong-Princess hours
Nobuta wo Produce
It started with a kiss 1&2
Dal Ja's Spring
My Lovely Sam Soon
Coffee Prince

lol thats sum i highly highly recommend!! ^_^ Hope u find sumthin good to watch!!


Those are all my favorites!!!!

151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
DUUUUUDDDDEEEE!!!!

Nodame Cantabile (is the bomb!!)
Coffee Prince (waay too funny for words, DO NOT MISS THIS)
Posted 4/6/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


mkkardan wrote:

Nodame Cantabile
Hana Kimi Japan
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
My Girl
Full House
Goong-Princess hours
Nobuta wo Produce
It started with a kiss 1&2
Dal Ja's Spring
My Lovely Sam Soon
Coffee Prince

lol thats sum i highly highly recommend!! ^_^ Hope u find sumthin good to watch!!


Those are all my favorites!!!!



lol we have simular taste! Their really good aren't they? :D

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

mkkardan wrote:

Nodame Cantabile
Hana Kimi Japan
Hana Yori Dango 1&2
My Girl
Full House
Goong-Princess hours
Nobuta wo Produce
It started with a kiss 1&2
Dal Ja's Spring
My Lovely Sam Soon
Coffee Prince

lol thats sum i highly highly recommend!! ^_^ Hope u find sumthin good to watch!!


we have the same tast... lool

they r awsome.. try 2 watch them!!

i will add also Gokusen 1&2

My Boss My Hero

have a good watch
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Before and After:Plastic Surgery Clinic
Who Are You?
I'm more a fan of k-dramas :)
I've watched most of Before And After, and the first four episodes of Who Are You?. and both of them are pretty cute dramas.

EDIT// BTW, they're both on mysoju
2263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my page 4ever.......
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
Fated To Love You...

1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Wish to See You Again might be good but Vic Zhou looks kind of not like himat all in this one. Kingone is also in this as well as Ken Zhu.
Posted 8/14/08
Use Recommended Drama thread

~locked
You must be logged in to post.