First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Asian Artist who looks like an Anime character
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
i dunno if theres thread like this i tried to search but there isnt any..pls redirect if ever...anyway

I LOVE WALKING ANIME GUYS....those artist who looks like theyre straight out from Animes and Mangas.....oooooh.... bishounens....!u could shoujos too









Posted 4/1/08
Kame ... looks gay in that picture .
Ehem , wrong section and a possible duplicate .
I`m sure I saw a thread like this one already .
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
^ what are you talking about? Kame looks good in every picture!


Pukes*** Ew Jaejoong. He doesn't look like an Anime character at all.


Posted 4/1/08
yeah cuz you know all those asian guys have big eyes.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Kame ... looks gay in that picture .
Ehem , wrong section and a possible duplicate .
I`m sure I saw a thread like this one already .


So does basically everyone else in those pictures.. so he's not alone.

Also to the thread starter: Don't post 25 different pictures in one post, it's stupid.. it's random... it makes you look stupid.
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
can anyone say obsessed?
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

welook wrote:

can anyone say obsessed?


it's just another usual crazy DBSK fangirl.
5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
how does he look like an anime guy? usually anime guys have huge eyes lol he has a lot smaller eyes. If I ever pick guy for an anime, then that will be Matsumoto Jun. well, not anime but manga.
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
you know, its really just the hair... and most asian male celebs have that kind of hair
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cyberspace
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ailin350 wrote:

^ what are you talking about? Kame looks good in every picture!


Pukes*** Ew Jaejoong. He doesn't look like an Anime character at all.




I think Jae looks like an anime character in some pictures..
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

saranghaejaejoong wrote:
I think Jae looks like an anime character in some pictures..


Please don't triple post. Use the 'Edit' button. Um, well, i don't think JaeJ looks like an anime character at all. Kame does though.
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
lol... so.. after looking at all the posted pics, im assuming that to br an anime charater looking face, u have to pose girly.... lolll
1193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cyberspace
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

ailin350 wrote:


saranghaejaejoong wrote:
I think Jae looks like an anime character in some pictures..


Please don't triple post. Use the 'Edit' button. Um, well, i don't think JaeJ looks like an anime character at all. Kame does though.


sorry ill delete some useless comments
I think Kame does but Jaejoong looks like one mostly when he was blonde...not the best hair color but made him look anime-ish
< -- doesnt that one kinda look anime...kind of looks weird but can pass as anime to me...
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

saranghaejaejoong wrote:


sorry ill delete some useless comments
I think Kame does but Jaejoong looks like one mostly when he was blonde...not the best hair color but made him look anime-ish
< -- doesnt that one kinda look anime...kind of looks weird but can pass as anime to me...


More like a ghost boy to me.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
Hero so hot <3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.