First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Your Brother or Sister's GF/BF
Posted 4/1/08
Do you guys hate your current brothers or sisters girlfriend or boyfriend? Me personally I don't so far. But one of my friends hate all her older brothers g/f's. I do too (and I'm a guy so this isn't a girl thing). The older borthers g/f is a total biotch. And the other brother's g/f goes around bossing people and copying off their homework. I want to hear from you CR people. Have anything intresting?
28113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
lol copying homework ? man . wait till you get older and the real drama unfolds !!
Posted 4/1/08
My sister`s boyfriends are usually nice . Well , one of them was .
He gave me stuff on special occasions with my sister like my birthday and Christmas .
Too bad they broke up .
Posted 4/1/08
All of my bro's ex girlfriends were always nice to me and they'd get me stuff.
hehe
Posted 4/1/08

KueChang wrote:

Do you guys hate your current brothers or sisters girlfriend or boyfriend? Me personally I don't so far. But one of my friends hate all her older brothers g/f's. I do too (and I'm a guy so this isn't a girl thing). The older borthers g/f is a total biotch. And the other brother's g/f goes around bossing people and copying off their homework. I want to hear from you CR people. Have anything intresting?


ooo copying hw. Such a bad boy
Posted 4/1/08

sh1ranu1 wrote:

lol copying homework ? man . wait till you get older and the real drama unfolds !!


She doesn't copy my homework. But I know it's hella annoying when people copy your work.
28113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

KueChang wrote:


sh1ranu1 wrote:

lol copying homework ? man . wait till you get older and the real drama unfolds !!


She doesn't copy my homework. But I know it's hella annoying when people copy your work.


you shouldnt let them copy your work then lol ive never let anyone copy my homework not even in college ! yes college, there were slackers there too hehe and they were my friends ! i just laughed in their faces and said they were slackers .
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
my sisters boyfriend is really annoying. I don't like him because he bosses her around a lot, like when she forgets to tell him something, thats not even important, he yells at her. Because hes younger than me and even scared of me he wont do that infront of me... sometimes I wish I could kick him
Posted 4/1/08
kind of... hes so immature.. always yells at my sister and making her upset... and he played on her like 5 times.. ==
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

snow-chibi wrote:

My sister`s boyfriends are usually nice . Well , one of them was .
He gave me stuff on special occasions with my sister like my birthday and Christmas .
Too bad they broke up .


Maybe that guy liked you instead of your sister....
My sister had a so-called boyfriend, and he was a Korean. I hated that soooo much.
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
yeah!! I caught my sis BF(EX-BF) going out with another girl!! we got into a fight right in the middle of a movie!! then we had to go to the security office! he really broke my sis'd heart!! THAT BASTARD!!!
Posted 4/1/08
no not really seeings how hes my bff . but my sis hates how close we are . we are always closer than her and him are . lol though we just friends.
8938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / I'm not anywhere.
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
My older sister has had 3 boyfriends. All of which i havent met really... Her first... idk what he looked like. He never like came to our house.

Her second, i know what he looks like but I've only seen him once and i havent talked to him ever.
Her third and current one... idk i've never met him. Only seen a few pics.




ailin350 wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

My sister`s boyfriends are usually nice . Well , one of them was .
He gave me stuff on special occasions with my sister like my birthday and Christmas .
Too bad they broke up .


Maybe that guy liked you instead of your sister....
My sister had a so-called boyfriend, and he was a Korean. I hated that soooo much.


Wait, you hated that he was Korean?? o.O

Wat do you mean by so called?


18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

cheeseonpotato wrote:


Wait, you hated that he was Korean?? o.O

Wat do you mean by so called?




So-called because my sister is 5. I don't hate him because he is a Korean but because my boyfriend is a Korean too... she is such a copycat
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
I don't mind one of my sister's boyfriend, but I sure as hell don't like the other too much. He's a total wasian, but I must admit its really awesome that this guy who has no asian heritage took the time and dedication to perfectly learn to speak, read, and write Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Cantonese (I'm so jealous >_<). He's really short tempered, snooty, stubborn, gets upset easily, thinks he's right aaaall the time and is so FREAKIN NEEDY. Every little head/stomach ache or paper cut and its "Babyyyy, I'm really not feeling well" and she acts like his personal nurse its disgusting. He acts like a fragile little girl and spends a sh!t load of money on several Chi hair straighteners and hair supplies. More than me lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.