First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Moving
Posted 4/2/08
it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD
Posted 4/2/08

memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD


o m g you are stalkin me lol
either that or u do sumthin else dramatic
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD


o m g you are stalkin me lol
either that or u do sumthin else dramatic


Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you
Posted 4/2/08

memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD


o m g you are stalkin me lol
either that or u do sumthin else dramatic


Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you


ok i so dont get that
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD


o m g you are stalkin me lol
either that or u do sumthin else dramatic


Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you


ok i so dont get that


hmmm, its your song -.-
Posted 4/2/08

memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:


memphit wrote:


helena91 wrote:

it sux movin best advice is get invloved there quick or u ll b labled weird cos the 1st few weeks makes big impression on who your friends ll b


Nah, you gotta beat someone up so you can get some street cred. XD


o m g you are stalkin me lol
either that or u do sumthin else dramatic


Long ago
Just like the hearse you die to get in again
We are so far from you


ok i so dont get that


hmmm, its your song -.-


o yeah i new it was familiar man u can tell in stupid sometimes
3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / just about ... here.
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Have you ever moved? What was it like?
- yeah. we've moved several times already. and i was the same age as you when we first moved..

How did moving make you feel?
- i was excited but then thinking of the friends i'm going to leave behind made me really sad. i made them swear to write me letters or call me once in a while. that was like 10 years ago... i'm still in touch with some of my them.

How did you deal with the news that you were moving?
- i was excited upon hearing the news.

How easy is it to adjust to a new place?
- though i was extremely excited when we moved, i found it really hard to adjust to a new environment. especially to a new school. i stopped for a year because i guess i was culture shocked. but i got over it and life has been well ever since.
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
wow isnt Milwaukee that place the remake of Dawn Of The Dead was set in?
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
i hate moving =%
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
moving= new life
Posted 4/4/08
-well i moved at least 50 times in total now
-moving made me feel nervous the first time but now that used to it it doesnt really matter what im feeling
-well when the first time that i moved i took it really hard cuz im leaving all my friends but as it went on i never really cared anymore
-its not really to adjust to a new place though




860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
well, we moved for three times already. the first time we moved was when i was already in high school. i had a hard time because i felt like, the house where i really stayed ever since was my comfort zone and it was very uneasy to love. but the second time we moved, i found it manageable.
Posted 4/11/08
i moved like 4 times
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I moved a few times, I was actually happy I left those ASSHOLES from School behind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.