First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hayate no Gotoku removed :(
Member
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
thats too bad... but you can watch it at megavideo.com
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
not surprised really
very popular anime ^.^
Member
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

otaku1413 wrote:

thats too bad... but you can watch it at megavideo.com


ugh... I somehow feel that Gonzo is behind this... >__> and thanks! ^^
Member
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Zinv72 wrote:


otaku1413 wrote:

thats too bad... but you can watch it at megavideo.com


ugh... I somehow feel that Gonzo is behind this... >__> and thanks! ^^


i dunno. i think the company licensed it for the fans to buy the DVD... i think Shogagukan Production co. just wants to earn a few more cash from the fans...
Member
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
yea yea... -__-;;

but lately, if you look around, alot of animes are getting suddenly licened and being taken off CR... T__T

ex: The Keroro Gunsou movie 2, Rockman.EXE movie, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome... etc.

not to mention Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach.

I mean, sure, they were licenced before, but now (a few days after Gonzo shows up to CR) they're actually taken off.

before you know it, CR will just be like an "extension" of Gonzo. and of course Shinji won't mind, 'cause Gonzo will probably bribe him. >__>


well, that's my theory. xD
Member
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
its very sad...
Member
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
crap. the season is about to end. final ep is 52
Member
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Elan Plateau
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
kinda look weird when read manga then watch this
Member
77333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Zinv72 wrote:
but lately, if you look around, alot of animes are getting suddenly licened and being taken off CR... T__T

ex: The Keroro Gunsou movie 2, Rockman.EXE movie, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome... etc.

not to mention Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach.

I mean, sure, they were licenced before, but now (a few days after Gonzo shows up to CR) they're actually taken off.

before you know it, CR will just be like an "extension" of Gonzo. and of course Shinji won't mind, 'cause Gonzo will probably bribe him. >__>


there is absolutely NOTHING he can do about it, the rules is like that. If you don't like them jail awaits.

Even if they are licensed and taken off, there're still available in download version.. but I dont think people in U.S should download as thats where it is licensed.

Still if you do buy the DVD's after been watching it on the Net, then it's ok (I buy them when available to not feel guilty)
Member
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Stelgim wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:
but lately, if you look around, alot of animes are getting suddenly licened and being taken off CR... T__T

ex: The Keroro Gunsou movie 2, Rockman.EXE movie, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome... etc.

not to mention Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach.

I mean, sure, they were licenced before, but now (a few days after Gonzo shows up to CR) they're actually taken off.

before you know it, CR will just be like an "extension" of Gonzo. and of course Shinji won't mind, 'cause Gonzo will probably bribe him. >__>


there is absolutely NOTHING he can do about it, the rules is like that. If you don't like them jail awaits.

Even if they are licensed and taken off, there're still available in download version.. but I dont think people in U.S should download as thats where it is licensed.

Still if you do buy the DVD's after been watching it on the Net, then it's ok (I buy them when available to not feel guilty)


heheh... lol I changed my view a looong time ago. xD and agrees with what your saying.
Member
77333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Zinv72 wrote:


Stelgim wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:
but lately, if you look around, alot of animes are getting suddenly licened and being taken off CR... T__T

ex: The Keroro Gunsou movie 2, Rockman.EXE movie, Hayate no Gotoku, Seto no Hanayome... etc.

not to mention Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach.

I mean, sure, they were licenced before, but now (a few days after Gonzo shows up to CR) they're actually taken off.

before you know it, CR will just be like an "extension" of Gonzo. and of course Shinji won't mind, 'cause Gonzo will probably bribe him. >__>


there is absolutely NOTHING he can do about it, the rules is like that. If you don't like them jail awaits.

Even if they are licensed and taken off, there're still available in download version.. but I dont think people in U.S should download as thats where it is licensed.

Still if you do buy the DVD's after been watching it on the Net, then it's ok (I buy them when available to not feel guilty)


heheh... lol I changed my view a looong time ago. xD and agrees with what your saying.


aye I thought you had since your post was a bit old, but since no one had quoted you so I just did it ;P

Sorry for any inconvenience
Member
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

otaku1413 wrote:

thats too bad... but you can watch it at megavideo.com


is it complete?
Member
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

carloglenn wrote:


otaku1413 wrote:

thats too bad... but you can watch it at megavideo.com


is it complete?


yeah. the last ep was 52.
Member
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

otaku1413 wrote:

yeah. the last ep was 52.


Thanks about that...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.