First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Parody Anime Titles
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/2/08
i just thought that this forum would be funny and hilarious to do. since ppl love flaming animes for fun, i just thought this would be the forum to do it in . but when i meant that, im saying to give real anime titles their parody version.

for example: Naruto and Bleach

everyone knows Narutards and Bleachfags

also there's One Piece of Shit (im not trying to flame this at all or the above)

and then we have D Gray Man which is called:

D GAY MAN

can u think of other ones?
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
LOL thats funny i dont mind parody titles

Hmmmm can i just cr8 my own?

Yu gi oh = You Gay oh
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Rottensentence wrote:

LOL thats funny i dont mind parody titles

Hmmmm can i just cr8 my own?

Yu gi oh = You Gay oh


sure. but the last word would be better as ho
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / I'm just here...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

mineymouse21050 wrote:

i just thought that this forum would be funny and hilarious to do. since ppl love flaming animes for fun, i just thought this would be the forum to do it in . but when i meant that, im saying to give real anime titles their parody version.

for example: Naruto and Bleach

everyone knows Narutards and Bleachfags

also there's One Piece of Shit (im not trying to flame this at all or the above)

and then we have D Gray Man which is called:

D GAY MAN

can u think of other ones?


Gunbuster

Bustgunner

Please remember that this show started the whole "boing fan service" thing...
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

enzi_7 wrote:


mineymouse21050 wrote:

i just thought that this forum would be funny and hilarious to do. since ppl love flaming animes for fun, i just thought this would be the forum to do it in . but when i meant that, im saying to give real anime titles their parody version.

for example: Naruto and Bleach

everyone knows Narutards and Bleachfags

also there's One Piece of Shit (im not trying to flame this at all or the above)

and then we have D Gray Man which is called:

D GAY MAN

can u think of other ones?


Gunbuster

Bustgunner

Please remember that this show started the whole "boing fan service" thing...


o i get it
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
dora the grappler
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / far from you
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
naruto shitpoodung
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

rois wrote:

naruto shitpoodung


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
bleach washing powder?
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Inawasher-InuYasha
Narutard Shitpudding
Pokeatmyeyes-Pokemon
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Fushigi yugi : For shitty rookie ( i cant think of a better one =/)
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Lizard Sphere X ye thats all i could come up with.
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Mexico!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

rois wrote:

naruto shitpoodung


hey that rules
Posted 4/2/08

rois wrote:

naruto shitpoodung


ftw
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Code Gay-ass

[Don't kill me. I love Code Geass as much as the next fangirl but I couldn't resist. ]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.