First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Best Liar
Posted 4/2/08
Yagami Light - Kira from Death Note deafineatly, I mean I have never seen such power to decive...
59909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
yagami light
2746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Sae of Peach Girl..........
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Tomoya from Clannad is actually an excellent liar, isn't he? All those things he tells Sunohara, Fuko, and anyone else, so long as he gets a laugh from it... when he set up a situation so Ryou thought Nagisa was confessing to her... oh, he's great. And always with a completely straight face and completely serious tone. A true trickster.

No, I'm not saying you-know-who, on the grounds that ninety-five percent of you already have. Geez, try and have some variety.
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / poland
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

ReccaReichiri wrote:

Takashi Yamazaki from Card Captor Sakura
Light Yagami from Death Note


i would say that when Takashi team up with Eriol they're amazing
they are telling lies like common facts
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

laufer wrote:


ReccaReichiri wrote:

Takashi Yamazaki from Card Captor Sakura
Light Yagami from Death Note


i would say that when Takashi team up with Eriol they're amazing
they are telling lies like common facts



Hmm... If I haven't mistaken, Chiharu said that if Eriol will talk together with Takashi, she can't distinguish if that was a lie or not.
^__^
964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / poland
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

ReccaReichiri wrote:


laufer wrote:


ReccaReichiri wrote:

Takashi Yamazaki from Card Captor Sakura
Light Yagami from Death Note


i would say that when Takashi team up with Eriol they're amazing
they are telling lies like common facts



Hmm... If I haven't mistaken, Chiharu said that if Eriol will talk together with Takashi, she can't distinguish if that was a lie or not.
^__^


Together they're fearsome
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

laufer wrote:


ReccaReichiri wrote:


laufer wrote:


ReccaReichiri wrote:

Takashi Yamazaki from Card Captor Sakura
Light Yagami from Death Note


i would say that when Takashi team up with Eriol they're amazing
they are telling lies like common facts



Hmm... If I haven't mistaken, Chiharu said that if Eriol will talk together with Takashi, she can't distinguish if that was a lie or not.
^__^


Together they're fearsome :D


I guess so.... ^__^
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Yagami Light
Posted 4/2/08
Light ? Haha i guess ...
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Kurosagi from Kurosagi( His lies are all good-intention)
Posted 4/2/08
hmmm probably Hei from darker then black, at the start of the series hes practically emotionless
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Beside you
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
I think i'm a pretty good liar. Lying is a hard skill to master. Somtimes when you lie soo much, it seems like the truth.
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Hei from Darker than Black, Aizen from Bleach, Eriol from Cardcaptor Sakura,
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Sogeking!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.