First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
....cOmParE thE drAmAs In tAiwAn, JaPaN....aNd kOrEa......
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
......wHicH of tHe cOuntrIes hAvE a bEauTIfUl dRamAs......
,,,,,....cAn u ThInK oF ThAt......
......hMppp.....
.....fOr mEe iT iS vEry HaRd.....
...hOw 'bOut tHe oTherS....
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
KOREA all the way
then japan
then china
then taiwan
then thai
that's the order 4 me!
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
I. Hate. iNteRcaP.

Why compare them? Each has their own strengths and weaknesses.
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

ruee102 wrote:

I. Hate. iNteRcaP.

Why compare them? Each has their own strengths and weaknesses.


I agree. They all have their good and bad points.
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / heyusa
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

alixlongland wrote:


ruee102 wrote:

I. Hate. iNteRcaP.

Why compare them? Each has their own strengths and weaknesses.


I agree. They all have their good and bad points.


i third agreed, they all have there pros and cons. depending on the viewers and what they are drawen to watch to more.
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
I prefer japanese. Taiwanese are boring for me, and korean are ambitious but too long
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
japanese are either scary or funny. i like them. when they're not scary. xD
taiwanese is...normal, or maybe i think that because i love tw the most haha
korean make me so weapy.. it's nice to have a good cry every now and then.
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08

xclusivebabyy wrote:

Im not even gonna compare which one is better .. obviously korean people would say korean drama are the best- japan people would say japan drama are the best -china people would say china drama are the best- taiwan people would say taiwan drama are the best- thai people would say thai drama are the best . -- but people are diffrent somtimes.. im not sayin that people do, do it.. anyways IT ALL DEPENDS ON SOME OF MY FAVOURTITE DRAMA ARE IN THE CATEGORY./






























MSG FOR ANY RECCOMENDATION PLEASEE


um, not really^^; i'm chinese, but chinese dramas and movies are the worstt. i can't stand watching them. i love korean and tw the most.
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
sTiCkY CaPs ArE BaD fOr YoU.
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NotEvenWorth YOuR...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08

xclusivebabyy wrote:


purplepeach wrote:


xclusivebabyy wrote:

Im not even gonna compare which one is better .. obviously korean people would say korean drama are the best- japan people would say japan drama are the best -china people would say china drama are the best- taiwan people would say taiwan drama are the best- thai people would say thai drama are the best . -- but people are diffrent somtimes.. im not sayin that people do, do it.. anyways IT ALL DEPENDS ON SOME OF MY FAVOURTITE DRAMA ARE IN THE CATEGORY./






























MSG FOR ANY RECCOMENDATION PLEASEE


um, not really^^; i'm chinese, but chinese dramas and movies are the worstt. i can't stand watching them. i love korean and tw the most.




UH. that's why i said NOT all people do . && that was just MY opionion too. && i didn't ask you for yours.thank you very MUCHhh .



i wasn't trying to offend you..
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
korean dramas!
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Huntington Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
JAPANESE
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
I`m SoRrY bUt YoU cAn`T tYpE LiKe ThIs . It`S vErY aNnOyInG aNd TiMe CoNsUmMiNg .
It`S aLsO aGaInSt ThE fOrUm RuLes .

Duplicate !
What type of these dramas are better ?
[ Korean, Japanese, Filipino or Chinese ]
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-53148/what-type-of-these-dramas-are-better.html
Reported ~
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / home
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08
china
korea
taiwan
japan
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08 , edited 4/23/08

hello1993 wrote:

......wHicH of tHe cOuntrIes hAvE a bEauTIfUl dRamAs......
,,,,,....cAn u ThInK oF ThAt......
......hMppp.....
.....fOr mEe iT iS vEry HaRd.....
...hOw 'bOut tHe oTherS....


stop typing in such an annoying manner
please search before posting a thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-53148/what-type-of-these-dramas-are-better.html

locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.