First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What's your opinion of homosexual teachers?
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

mysticgenie wrote:


ruee102 wrote:

Who cares.
As long as he/she doesn't force their sexuality on their students.


You're right about that but there is a restriction to that. If you are a teacher, you are not supposed to be all out lest your students would not respect you. One thing more, homosexuals are not allowed in Catholic schools. Discriminations? No..I think not.. It's just a matter of "protecting" the mindset of students. I'm not saying I am against them...one has to make himslef/herslef respectable, that's all.


Well I don't think a homosexual teacher should be flamboyant about it, but it shouldn't become some massively taboo thing that is hidden from the students -- it gives the students too little credit.

And by the way, I know of several openly gay teachers in Catholic schools (granted, it is an arts school) who don't seem to be having any problems.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if a teacher is qualified and capable, they shouldn't be discriminated against and not allowed to teach because of their sexuality.
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hidden Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
im ok with it as long as it doesnt bother me
Posted 4/3/08

izickree wrote:


wiccagal wrote:

Why should there be anything against them? The only people who are against them are idiot homophobics who believe that all homosexuals are pervs and would try to have sex with the students. I mean whats to say that hetrosexual teachers wouldn't try anything with students? Any I also dont think that it would be fait for them to have to not be able to openly state that they are homosexual. After all hetrosexuals can.

I actually think it would be quite cool to have a gay teacher.


you said everything <:
basically describes thread starter


Thank you. Glad you agree with me.

6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
It doesn't matter if they're homosexuals, transsexuals or whatever other sex there is. I had gay teachers in my highschool and they proved to be one of THE best teachers I ever had in my school life. Those people who conclude that homosexual teachers are disgusting or just plain perverts are a bunch of stupid homo phobics. And sometimes the "straight" teachers tend to be the perverts. I mean come on their sexuality doesn't matter, you go to school to learn, and if they are competent teachers then that's enough as it is.
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
MILLONS OF THEM HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES...

so i just got used to them...
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

mysticgenie wrote:


ruee102 wrote:

Who cares.
As long as he/she doesn't force their sexuality on their students.


You're right about that but there is a restriction to that. If you are a teacher, you are not supposed to be all out lest your students would not respect you. One thing more, homosexuals are not allowed in Catholic schools. Discriminations? No..I think not.. It's just a matter of "protecting" the mindset of students. I'm not saying I am against them...one has to make himslef/herslef respectable, that's all.


did i just read catholic, respectable and homosexuality in the same post?

its a pity nobody told the catholic church its illegal for their male priests to molest and rape young boys. its a prooven fact that the catholic church has a still on-going history of protecting paedophiles amoung their own ranks from prosecution. maybe they should worry less about homosexuals 'warping the minds' of students, and worry more about their priests buggering them...



2138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i had a gay teacher freshman year in high school.... i really feel bad now cuz he was a really awesome teacher, and we used to make fun of him... But now that i've matured, it doesn't matter if your teacher is gay, bi, or whatever.. as long as they bond w/ students and really help you out.. and can teach, then thats all that really matters.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.


Notice the invented commas? That means it's quoted. 'Cause I never even said it was post trim. Who wasn't assuming again?
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
As long as they teach well their sexual preferences are nothing of my concern.
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
as long as they dont bug me or other students.. its fine by me
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


coreyb49127 wrote:


memphit wrote:


projectcedric wrote:

They are cool. I had a gay teacher in the second year of high school and he treated me to cigarette sticks.


Is that meant to be an innuendo?


i would have to say yes


The real question is, did he treat him to cigarettes AFTER, or is that the actual innuendo. Hard to say.


well you know what they say a smoke is always best after


Seems like you are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuffs. Care to share with us your homosexual indulgences? Its okay, this is the internet, you can trust us to keep the secret.

Post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters, the fact that you received yours from a gay teacher complicates things quite a bit though.



So you say. Although I dont understand why it must be so. If we/you regard homosexuals as social equals to everybody else, it's just the same as accepting an offer from a male or female friend. Where's the complication? The preconceived innuendo is all in one's mind. There wasn't a blatant invitation there for any other activities. For all I know, he was just being friendly. And that's all I needed to know. To assume otherwise is sort of judgmental, no? Why would we assume that anything they would do is to fish for something else? After all, "post trim cigarettes are not limited to homosexual encounters".

I wasn't assuming, thats why I asked. When talking about someones sexual orientation, and you comment that he gives you post-love sticks, it raises red flags is all.


Notice the invented commas? That means it's quoted. 'Cause I never even said it was post trim. Who wasn't assuming again?


I was commenting on coreyb's post, 'well you know what they say a smoke is always best after' . Which you commented on insinuating that he had a homosexual encounter. You must have assumed that all the previously quoted posts were void.
Posted 4/3/08
If they can teach, why does it matter. I hate how race, religion, and sexuality have to define what kind of person someone is...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.